How drinking soda impacts your health (picture)

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm a drinker, but I rarely drink soda.Hate that feeling it gives me afterwards. I drink gingerale though sometimes but I prefer Seagram's. Its smoother. I'm not a coffee drinker at all. If someone offers me a cup treats I wouldn't turn it down but I'm not one of those people who gotta have their daily java fix .

But if Coke brings back Surge, I'm in trouble brehs :sadcam:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how you drink soda when thirsty. :scusthov: Disgusting. Only water has ever done it for me.

I see everyone so far has ignored the statement on that poster that says "99.9% of plastic bottles contain bisphenol-A" :mjpls:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I can't help it..I went 3 months one time without soda, but we have a snack bar here at work and if I don't bring it gatorade or water. Nothing but sodas(water sells out quick)

That moutain dew code red be calling me:noah:

I'm going to try again to go without sodas soon, I always see a improvement when I do

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I see everyone so far has ignored the statement on that poster that says "99.9% of plastic bottles contain bisphenol-A" :mjpls:

Man that estrogenic BPA shyt is why we got so many bytchmade men with feminine tendencies and 12 year old girls with grown women bodies. But with all the plastic in the world that stuff is leached into the water supply and the ground so what can you really do :yeshrug:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Soda is poison in a can. Just as bad as cigarettes or any of that other stuff. I'm glad I rarely drink it anymore. It will tear your teeth apart.

No soda and your hairline still running away. I ain't gravy like these nikkas blood, you a cool dude but you gotta let it go brotha.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Man that estrogenic BPA shyt is why we got so many bytchmade men with feminine tendencies and 12 year old girls with grown women bodies. But with all the plastic in the world that stuff is leached into the water supply and the ground so what can you really do :yeshrug:

Exactly. Sooner or later it will get you.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
So glad I don't drink soda no more. Never been a fan of it anyway mainly because it gave me bad gas.

I do occasionally drink a can of ginger ail, besides that it's only water and 100% fruit juices.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Going On 3 Almost Months Now I Been Soda Free

Been The Longest Stretch I Ever Done :krs:

Regular Green Tea In the Morning, Water All Day, Caffeine Free Green Tea At Night Before Bed

I'll Have A Gatoraid Once In A Blue

Daps
What if I make the soda myself? You kno with one of these
13940826.jpg

And all of the things theyve listed we already knew. I thought you was going to tell me something new. And its not just soda. Lemonade is actually more damaging to your enamel than soda. Its just sugary drinks in general. Everything is about moderation. Just dont OD and you'll be OK.