How drinking soda impacts your health (picture)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:evil: Y'all better leave that sh*t alone. I quit drinking soda with any regularity like 3 years ago. Used to drink 1 a day. Now I might have 1 every other week or so.

a-sip-of-soda.png

Daps
Yeah, its crazy how bad it is for you when you actually be looking that shyt up. I haven't had soda in years, I try to be drinking nothin but water but tea, juice, and coffee still a nikka locked down :to: I read somewhere that coffee is actually good for you, could be BS tho.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I used to drink at least 3 or 4 cokes a day. Disgusting :to:

Now I drink at least 70-80 oz of water every day and feel great. But I can't leave the C alone and I still indulge once every couple of days :to:

It's okay. It's better to live to 60 enjoying the things you like rather than live to 100 and deny yourself of everything pleasurable in life.

These c a cs I work with though, they'll drink nothing but soda and coffee and Monster energy drinks and smoke cigarettes all day and are the most :flabbynsick: 30 year olds I've ever laid eyes upon :gag:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's no really hard to get away from soda. Just dont drink it. Drink Crystal Light or just water alone til you're not thirsty.

I used to drink at least 3 or 4 cokes a day. Disgusting :to:

Now I drink at least 70-80 oz of water every day and feel great. But I can't leave the C alone and I still indulge once every couple of days :to:

It's okay. It's better to live to 60 enjoying the things you like rather than live to 100 and deny yourself of everything pleasurable in life.

These c a cs I work with though, they'll drink nothing but soda and coffee and Monster energy drinks and smoke cigarettes all day and are the most :flabbynsick: 30 year olds I've ever laid eyes upon :gag:

Good for you.

By the time some ppl hit 30, it's all over for them. It's like they just give up. Especially white ppl. I remember when I was in college I'd see ppl that were like 22 and looked like they were pushing 30. :huhldup:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
For the most part, I've replaced soda in elementary to ice tea in middle school and mainly water after that.

Water >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iced Tea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Soda

Some people have things backwards sometimes. Like dudes drinking lemonades full of mad sugar.

Daps
Monster energy drinks

:what: breh I noticed this shyt too, mainly monster, but cacs down energy drinks like its water, that shyts twice as bad as soda ain't it? I see em downin the big cans like its nothin :gag: I ain't the type to be trippin on what the next man do, but I just noticed I seen cacs doing it a lot.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Soda is poison in a can. Just as bad as cigarettes or any of that other stuff. I'm glad I rarely drink it anymore. It will tear your teeth apart.