How does Wrestlemania 40 Main Event end?

How does WM40 End?

• Roman Retains - No Interference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
yall overthinking night 1 cody pins the rock so no bloodline , night 2 cody pins roman .. in the aftermath roman blames rock for creating the stipulation in the first place setting up roman/rock :manny:

So, what you're saying is that Cody and the walking clown emoji win on Night 1, which means that on Night 2......on Night 2.......the main event will be free.......of the  Bloodline. :mjgrin:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
So, what you're saying is that Cody and the walking clown emoji win on Night 1, which means that on Night 2......on Night 2.......the main event will be free.......of the  Bloodline. :mjgrin:
also this prevents the walking clown emoji from taking 2 Ls in 2 nights (which he would prob cry to Hunter about) cause i got 97 drew beating his ass in 8 minutes max :wow:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
yall overthinking night 1 cody pins the rock so no bloodline , night 2 cody pins roman .. in the aftermath roman blames rock for creating the stipulation in the first place setting up roman/rock :manny:
Only problem is thats the least interesting outcome on both nights

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd think that it would simple enough. Jey takes care of Jimmy, Seth takes care of Solo. But that still leaves Rock. Maybe Cody somehow manages to take him out and then beat Roman. I'm not really buying into the Cena and Austin theories. The only thing I have somewhat of a strong thought on is that Rock takes over and kicks Roman out the Bloodline after losing, which leads to Roman's face turn. But even then, how long is Rock sticking around after Mania for that to be a possibility?

He's not staying for long after mania, there will be tension but neither Rock or Roman is making a move just yet

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Regardless of the details between both nights, anything that is short of Roman losing that belt after all of this will be 2017-19 Vince levels of tone deaf.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There's no way the faces are winning the tag match on night 1
Having the odds stacked against the top face is classic WWE booking 101
You stack the odds against Cody in night 2 with the Bloodline Rules match and he overcomes them and wins

I also think the heels win night 1 with Rock pinning Cody. Sets up Cody vs The Rock for SummerSlam

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
There's no way the faces are winning the tag match on night 1
Having the odds stacked against the top face is classic WWE booking 101
You stack the odds against Cody in night 2 with the Bloodline Rules match and he overcomes them and wins

I also think the heels win night 1 with Rock pinning Cody. Sets up Cody vs The Rock for SummerSlam

Will be interesting to see if rock is even available for SummerSlam because he is (reportedly) off to shoot a movie from may... until August

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Bloodline gang style beat down

Jey runs down to deal with Jimmy

:Cena theme:
Out comes Cena to deal with Solo

Rock sets up for Rock Bottom/People's Elbow

:Glass Shatters:

Out comes Austin

Stare down

Punches thrown

Rock Bottom attempt Austin Reverses

Middle Fingers

Stunner to Rock
Stunner to Roman

3x Cross Rhoades

New Champ
If this happens I’m a record myself flipping my desk over. That’s too much fukkery to consume at one time