How does Wrestlemania 40 Main Event end?

How does WM40 End?

• Roman Retains - No Interference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Everybody has their own theories on what's about to happen. Let's talk about the potential fukkery here :lupe:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bloodline gang style beat down

Jey runs down to deal with Jimmy

:Cena theme:
Out comes Cena to deal with Solo

Rock sets up for Rock Bottom/People's Elbow

:Glass Shatters:

Out comes Austin

Stare down

Punches thrown

Rock Bottom attempt Austin Reverses

Middle Fingers

Stunner to Rock
Stunner to Roman

3x Cross Rhoades

New Champ

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Replace mankind with Cody
Replace rock with Roman
Replace Vince with rock
Replace shamrock with solo Sikoa
Replace Billy Gunn with Cena
Replace Shane with Paul heyman

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wish the poll was worded a little differently as to who will win and who should

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Cody definitely wins..I would let him win clean, but it’s a Roman match…

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Off topic, but I love the way Rock says "Bloodline." Like it's this mythical entity that people aren't supposed to know about. "You will be free.........of the  Bloodline." Kills me every time. :mjlol:

Anyway, Cody wins the title in a match full of fukkery. Might as well make it no holds barred, the tag match is really just a way for Rock to compete at WrestleMania.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Off topic, but I love the way Rock says "Bloodline." Like it's this mythical entity that people aren't supposed to know about. "You will be free.........of the  Bloodline." Kills me every time. :mjlol:

Anyway, Cody wins the title in a match full of fukkery. Might as well make it no holds barred, the tag match is really just a way for Rock to compete at WrestleMania.
It's gonna be "Bloodline Rules" if The Rock and Reigns win the tag match, so basically anything goes no holds barred.
And it's probably gonna backfire on them when a bunch of people they have wronged before are gonna interfere in favor of Cody.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I'd think that it would simple enough. Jey takes care of Jimmy, Seth takes care of Solo. But that still leaves Rock. Maybe Cody somehow manages to take him out and then beat Roman. I'm not really buying into the Cena and Austin theories. The only thing I have somewhat of a strong thought on is that Rock takes over and kicks Roman out the Bloodline after losing, which leads to Roman's face turn. But even then, how long is Rock sticking around after Mania for that to be a possibility?

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I'd like sourpuss to ruin Drew's dream win at mania. Then drew can continue his story like yo wtf I didnt get the glory. Punk takes out Seth and drew wins.

Then we got rock turning on reigns and Seth turning on Cody. This way rock reigns setup Cody wins and Seth and rome can two man power trip back to their titles.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
yall overthinking night 1 cody pins the rock so no bloodline , night 2 cody pins roman .. in the aftermath roman blames rock for creating the stipulation in the first place setting up roman/rock :manny:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
It's gonna be "Bloodline Rules" if The Rock and Reigns win the tag match, so basically anything goes no holds barred.
And it's probably gonna backfire on them when a bunch of people they have wronged before are gonna interfere in favor of Cody.

Yeah, I was thinking that the title match would have to have a stipulation as a way to separate it from last year. Whenever WWE repeats a WrestleMania match, they usually add something. The tag match is just a way to get there since Rock was supposed to face Roman and plans changed. It gives him ring time and automatically makes the title match more important.