How does the Coli feel about Generic brand food?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Most store brands are the same as name brands. I know chicken is chicken no matter the brand. When I worked at the poultry plant they wouldn't clear the table and bring out the cheap stuff. It was the same chicken. Only difference is one might get some messed up pieces here or there. I've never seen generic beef. Most beef I see isn't a brand. Most stores have butcher shops and brand there own meat that they bought in bulk from a beef plant. Beef plants don't package there own trays. They package meat in bulk under a label you didn't even know existed.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Most store brands are the same as name brands. I know chicken is chicken no matter the brand. When I worked at the poultry plant they wouldn't clear the table and bring out the cheap stuff. It was the same chicken. Only difference is one might get some messed up pieces here or there. I've never seen generic beef. Most beef I see isn't a brand. Most stores have butcher shops and brand there own meat that they bought in bulk from a beef plant. Beef plants don't package there own trays. They package meat in bulk under a label you didn't even know existed.
The only real difference in meat is what they feed the animal. To my knowledge or is it more to that ?

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
My daughter eats trader joe store brand cereal i eat honey nut cherios as well as walmart store brand as well especially since they also make organic great valve cereal

Last edited: