How does the Coli feel about Generic brand food?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
yall 10 cert 6 figure cats eat great value or no?

I do a mix. Some foods taste just as good or fine generic and some just don't. I noticed that wal-mart is pretty decent on their generic brands along with some other local stores. But some generic food is:gag::gag::gag::gag:.

bunnz17

Pro
Daps
nikka I shop at Aldi exclusively...90% of the shyt I eat is generic. I see no differences in much of it. The one that stands out to me though is that cheap ass shoppers value mac and cheese...not even close to Kraft. As a matter of fact, I have never tasted a generic mac and cheese that tastes just like it, but I still eat the cheap shyt doe. I go to Aldi and walk out with 7-8 bags for the fam and spend as much as I would on 4 bags at Cub Foods or Target.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I buy the target brand stuff, It's called "Market Pantry" I don't know if that counts as generic.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i don't eat generic brand ice cream or meat really but everything else, i don't mind and really don't give a shyt. i grew up on eating generic brand shyt from price rite and stores like that cause my parents couldn't afford to buy the more expensive name brand stuff from stop & shop or non-"poverty" grocery stores.

i remember I went shopping with this rich guy i was dating and he told me to grab some pickes.. i just grabbed the great value ones and he gave me a weird look, said something like "why did you grab the poor brand ones?" and put them back and picked some other brand. i was like ":to:" on the inside

Fruit Rings :blessed:

Honey-Nut Loops :blessed:

Choco Puffs :blessed:

Lieutenant Crisp :blessed:

no mention of Golden Puffs? :leostare:

GOAT ceral

0004240040417_500X500.jpg

:blessed:

Last edited:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Food is food, soldier! You'll take your Toasted O's and Natty Light and you'll like it. Now if you'll excuse me I have some expensive champagne to drink.

RqNRVvt.gif