How does state court work?

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
DAMN HOW FAST WERE YOU GOING? SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT RECKLESS DRIVING CHARGE. DO NOT PLEAD GUILTY UNLESS YOU CAN PLEAD DOWN TO A LESSER CHARGE AT LEAST. YOU DON'T WANT THAT WRECKLESS DRIVING ON YOUR RECORD.

YOU SHOULD TALK TO A LAWYER THOUGH.
No it was for speeding.

we need more details of why you got this ticket

This is the dumbest shyt ever. The court system is incompetent!!

I got a ticket for doing 65 in a 55. I called a few days before the court date to find out the fine so I could pay it. The lady I spoke with said she couldnt find it in the system. I called my ex(cop) immediately and told him what she said. He says "bullshyt. call her back and get her name". I call back, ask her to check again and she says NOTHING so i get her name. I still have her name and the date I called saved.

Then I get a FTA notice and my license was suspended. I went to the courthouse the next day with my phone records to prove that I called the courthouse number. I gave them the lady's name but she was off that day!! When I got into the court room, the court clerk is this rude ass motherfukker and he says "how do i know this is a real bill from your phone? maybe you photoshopped it". Well, I flipped and started cussing him out then i got thrown out of the court room and he yelled out "see you in state court!!! :pacspit:

I went downstairs and started crying so a nice gentleman had me pay $100 to reinstate my license and said to wait to get my court date in the mail. :queen:

SO yeah, this is a waste of taxpayers money. Im not a damn criminal that court clerk will get his ass beat if i ever run into him!!!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
When I got into the court room, the court clerk is this rude ass motherfukker and he says "how do i know this is a real bill from your phone? maybe you photoshopped it". Well, I flipped and started cussing him out then i got thrown out of the court room and he yelled out "see you in state court!!! :pacspit:

I went downstairs and started crying so a nice gentleman had me pay $100 to reinstate my license and said to wait to get my court date in the mail. :queen:

:laff:

You should be glad they didnt press charges

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Wear your coli shirt and hope you get a straight male judge or a lesbian judge. Work that coliseum