How does state court work?

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I have a traffic ticket going to State Court of Fulton County - criminal division(long story). How does it work? Im going to plead guilty will they fine me or send me to jail? :to: If it's a fine, do i have to pay immediately or make payment arrangements with a probation officer? Anyone experienced this before or have some knowledge about it? HELP ME. i aint bout dat jail life :sadcam:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
IF IT'S A SPEEDING TICKET AND YOU AREN'T FIGHTING IT YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOW UP FOR COURT. JUST PAY IT. IF YOU NEED TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS JUST CONTACT THE COURT TO SEE IF YOU CAN. NO NEED TO SEE A JUDGE UNLESS YOU WANT TO CONTEST THE TICKET.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
State court means the commonwealth is against you so its flusterose vs the commomwealth of fulton county.
The criminal division means you're getting a misdemeanor charge.
u sure u wanna plead guilty?? :usure:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
IF IT'S A SPEEDING TICKET AND YOU AREN'T FIGHTING IT YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOW UP FOR COURT. JUST PAY IT. IF YOU NEED TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS JUST CONTACT THE COURT TO SEE IF YOU CAN. NO NEED TO SEE A JUDGE UNLESS YOU WANT TO CONTEST THE TICKET.
No Its out of the hands of traffic court. Its now in STATE COURT. IT CANNOT BE PAID. I HAVE TO APPEAR BEFORE A JUDGE. I HAVE A LETTER FROM THEM ASKING ME TO APPEAR. :why::why:

State court means the commonwealth is against you so its flusterose vs the commomwealth of fulton county.
The criminal division means you're getting a misdemeanor charge.
u sure u wanna plead guilty?? :usure:
Yeah the letter says state vs flusterose i dont wanna plead not-guilty and have them send me to court.

on something similar i got communitry service instead of probation
i hope this is the case.

Im very humbled by this situation. :upsetfavre: i still speed tho :pachaha:

aRoMaN21

Daps
No Its out of the hands of traffic court. Its now in STATE COURT. IT CANNOT BE PAID. I HAVE TO APPEAR BEFORE A JUDGE. I HAVE A LETTER FROM THEM ASKING ME TO APPEAR. :why::why:

Yeah the letter says state vs flusterose i dont wanna plead not-guilty and have them send me to court.

i hope this is the case.

Im very humbled by this situation. :upsetfavre: i still speed tho :pachaha:

I would plead not guilty and then try to talk ur way out of it bc either way youre ending up with a huge fine and points on ur license that affect your insurance.
is this your first offense?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Usually you just have to pay the ticket and be about your merry little way. If you cant it all at once then they will probably set up a payment plan. You only have to worry about jail if you don't show up. Im pretty sure that's how it would work in your case, it shouldn't affect you in terms of a record.

aRoMaN21

Daps
Usually you just have to pay the ticket and be about your merry little way. If you cant it all at once then they will probably set up a payment plan. You only have to worry about jail if you don't show up. Im pretty sure that's how it would work in your case, it shouldn't affect you in terms of a record.

Shes going to the criminal division so she musta been doing like 50 over the limit or some shyt.
shes facing a misdemeanor charge.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I would plead not guilty and then try to talk ur way out of it bc either way youre ending up with a huge fine and points on ur license that affect your insurance.
is this your first offense?
No :sadcam:

Have you consulted with The-Coli & Brehs Law Firm? :ld:

what's that? you're in ATL do you have any info on this type of shyt? :sadcam:

aRoMaN21

Daps
No :sadcam:

what's that? you're in ATL do you have any info on this type of shyt? :sadcam:

I hope you have a ride to come get ur ride frm the court house.
i think ur license is getting thrown in the bushes.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
DAMN HOW FAST WERE YOU GOING? SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT RECKLESS DRIVING CHARGE. DO NOT PLEAD GUILTY UNLESS YOU CAN PLEAD DOWN TO A LESSER CHARGE AT LEAST. YOU DON'T WANT THAT WRECKLESS DRIVING ON YOUR RECORD.

YOU SHOULD TALK TO A LAWYER THOUGH.