How does everyone on here feel about kissing/holding hands in public?

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
:mjpls:Yeah i don't mind with the right lady, i wont make out cause that shyt gets me horny and i'm not gonna be walking around with an erection:no:, especially when all i wear is fitted jeans

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I don't have problems with pda. You might even catch us at the beach rolling around in one of those 2 seat bicycles. No shame for my girl. :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:Yeah i don't mind with the right lady, i wont make out cause that shyt gets me horny and i'm not gonna be walking around with an erection:no:, especially when all i wear is fitted jeans

that thang prolly be poking :lupe:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I'll hold hands with my girl anywhere in public.

Not into making out in public, but that random quick kiss is cool, like if we're waiting in line somewhere.

I should've known that there would be nikkas that didn't like showing affection to their girl in public. Ol' :birdman: face ass nikkas.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'll hold hands with my girl anywhere in public.

Not into making out in public, but that random quick kiss is cool, like if we're waiting in line somewhere.

I should've known that there would be nikkas that didn't like showing affection to their girl in public. Ol' :birdman: face ass nikkas.

i need that loveee and affection :wow2:

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
I don't have problems with pda. You might even catch us at the beach rolling around in one of those 2 seat bicycles. No shame for my girl. :manny:

Its about living your life an d enjoying your girl. Yall there to enjoy their company. :obama::obama:

I hold my girls hand, azz, and kiss her in public. I rolls like dat:steviej::youngsabo: