How does a 30 plus year old black man dress?

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
DaHell.jpg
:laff:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Naw I need quality
It’s not just about the brand it’s about the longevity
Okay, I see. Those big logos do mess it up if you're trying to be subtle. A lot of times you can find some good low key looking stuff that's still of a high quality, just have to shop around. Comfort, quality and longevity above all. Can't take the OG comment personally about the shoes, styles go in cycles anyway.

Shop outside your comfort zone sometimes, try some new places around and see what you find, you never know, you might stumble on something you like that makes sense for your age group without looking 'old.'

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
I don’t think it’s what you’re wearing. Probably how you’re wearing it if that makes sense. I know a lot of the younger cats in my family dress a certain way that would be seen as a way older men dress but since they’re young and put their own youthful twist on it. It doesn’t get seen as that.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
On my way out the door yesterday and my younger sister (20) says I dress like a 30 year old:jbhmm::patrice: (I’m 33)

It was a regular fit (polo,denims,AM 95s)

I get to the mall and one of those lil dudes who sell the shoe cleaning shyt yells out “hey OG” :lolbron: “I like them air max”:whoo:

I’ve been feeling some type of way since yesterday
Be happy that you don't dress like these new nikkas and never doubt yourself again, lol.

These new nikkas are on some other shyt.