How do you treat Virgins

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: That's cold

No its not. Its smart.

Makes no sense to wife up a virgin after you took her virginity (by wife I mean looong term/ marry). She's not going to go through her whole life and die only knowing what your dikk feels like and never having anyone else to compare it to?

You will eventually share that tight p*ssy at some point in time

OrangeBears

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sleep with too many men you are damaged. sleep with too little men you are damaged :dwillhuh:

"you have to sleep with this many guys before you can get with me" :heh:

treat her like a normal person if she acts like one.

What's a good amount of guys.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
sleep with too many men you are damaged
sleep with too little men you are damaged :dwillhuh:

Nobody said anything about "too little" men though. Threads is about virgins. Which means zero men.

And most adult women have the exact same policy. They dont want a man with a high ass body count but they dont want a clueless virgin who doesnt know what he's doing either :manny:

OrangeBears

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can't remember the last time i ran into a virgin or even considered dating one who was. most of them come off extra sappy so they have very little appeal...

when you say extra sappy do you mean emotional, desperate?

Daps
Nobody said anything about "too little" men. Threads is about virgins. Which means zero men.

:wtb: how doesn't zero qualify as too little in that statement?

What's a good amount of guys.
if the two people are compatible why worry that you're her first? i think it is weird the anti-virgin thing. like you guys would be more comfortable with her running out and fukking somebody then dating you rather than just dating her.

i dont know a single woman who thought her first time was good. why would she be clingy? if i was a man i wouldn't rule virgins out. nothing wrong with a woman having no kids, tight vagina and lower std chances.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
sleep with too many men you are damaged. sleep with too little men you are damaged :dwillhuh:

treat her like a normal person if she acts like one.

:russ:

These nggas listen to their slob ass friends who tell the myth of virgins being more clingy. shyt is silly.

Fact: If you have sex with any female(virgin to whore) and she likes you, they will be clingy.

I'd rather have some decent looking virgin on my jock and build with that, then the town whore or the chick that's recovering from her last b/f. These dudes have no problem smashing women with kids, c-section scars and vagina monologues but virgins are tooo "risky"??

:rudy:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wtb: how doesn't zero qualify as too little in that statement?

:gladbron:

But it aint like its some random minimum number though. For most adults they just dont want a virgin so at least one sex partner is usually cool

OrangeBears

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok well no one really answered the other question but if you do mange to sleep with a virgin do you do anything differently? More Patience?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
when you say extra sappy do you mean emotional, desperate?

no, not emotional. i guess i should have picked a better word. more like corny. especially at my age. granted, i don't ever remember meeting a 27 year old virgin but i have met some girls that were 23 or 24 and virgins and they came off corny to me. it wasn't like they weren't nice people but they were nice in a way that came off very fake, and too happy like they'd been watching care bear cartoons all day...

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
no, not emotional. i guess i should have picked a better word. more like corny. especially at my age. granted, i don't ever remember meeting a 27 year old virgin but i have met some girls that were 23 or 24 and virgins and they came off corny to me. it wasn't like they weren't nice people but they were nice in a way that came off very fake, and too happy like they'd been watching care bear cartoons all day...

Lol this shh don't even make sense.

Now women out here is too happy for dudes to date?

"Why you break up with Shae?"

"She was too nice man, I couldn't take it"

:youngsabo:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Lol this shh don't even make sense.

Now women out here is too happy for dudes to date?

"Why you break up with Shae?"

"She was too nice man, I couldn't take it"

:youngsabo:

yes, if it comes off unauthentic, it becomes annoying. there is such a thing as a person being too nice or too cheerful...

OrangeBears

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:heh: That's funny I feel like they might have just been like that in geranal. Wow they all came off like that?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not trying to bang some innocent girl, that's pathetic.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:heh: That's funny I feel like they might have just been like that in geranal. Wow they all came off like that?

no, i'm pretty sure they would have toned it down. what's worse (not really worse, but just saying) is at that age, most of the women that are virgins are that way because they're following some denomination of christianity. so not only are they reluctant to have sex, they're also bent on doing a lot of other things related to their religious practices and making sure you do it too. their mentality is based on doing things the way it's written for them to do them, or the way someone tells you to do it. very sheep like...