How do you treat Virgins

OrangeBears

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you automatically think 'I'm not dealing with this' or you want to be their first. If so why is it so that you can say you were with a virgin? At what age do you think it's weird to be one. If you decide to have sex with one do you act differently? As are you more attentive and or understanding?

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
If they're a virgin over 25 they're gonna have some serious social awkwardness or other crazy ass mental issues to deal with. No Sir, I'm good :childplease:

Even in countries where virginity is prized, ppl get married and start fukking around 18-20. They look down upon girls that are old and haven't got married right? It goes against human nature to be a fully grown adult virgin!!!

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was 24 when I lost my virginity. You treat virgins how you treat everyone else. I was never one of those people that let my virginity define who I was. I never understood people who had/have to use that as a conversation starter, it's just like someone telling me they are gay/lesbian. I don't care what goes on (or the lack thereof) in your bedroom. Some people say they are virgins as if that is the only redeeming/interesting quality they have.

OrangeBears

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they're a virgin over 25 they're gonna have some serious social awkwardness or other crazy ass mental issues to deal with. No Sir, I'm good :childplease:

Even in countries where virginity is prized, ppl get married and start fukking around 18-20. They look down upon girls that are old and haven't got married right? It goes against human nature to be a fully grown adult virgin!!!

Yeah there are cases where social awkwardness has destroyed their ability to be in a healthy relationship.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
im not looking for a long term relationship. usually they wanna be seeing a guy for several months or longer before they give it up. then if you are the one who takes their virginity there is gonna be some sort of emotional attachment that im probably not gonna wanna deal with later.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
These part time, where's my capri sun at halftime ass nggas on the coli and their flawed logic.

Virgin pssy is best pssy. That's the pssy hairs you should hope to get stuck between your teeth. You can still taste the sunsilk creation shampoo runoff. You know why you got ex's still hittin up your girl? Cause he can't get that pssy out of his mind. Fcku with a virgin and you'll never have that problem.

And there's plenty in college. You slob ass nggas will never find out though.

OrangeBears

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These part time, where's my capri sun at halftime ass nggas on the coli and their flawed logic.

Virgin pssy is best pssy. That's the pssy hairs you should hope to get stuck between your teeth. You can still taste the sunsilk creation shampoo runoff. You know why you got ex's still hittin up your girl? Cause he can't get that pssy out of his mind. Fcku with a virgin and you'll never have that problem.

And there's plenty in college. You slob ass nggas will never find out though.

:dead::deadrose::krs:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i can't remember the last time i ran into a virgin or even considered dating one who was. most of them come off extra sappy so they have very little appeal...