How do you train your balance/posture?

Daps
No weight workouts build your balance muscles. Do push ups pull ups dips etc. That's how gymnasts have incredible balance

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Personally I make sure my hips/pelvis are aligned
How to Align Your Hips As this can make any workout you do null/void
15 minutes stretching before 25 minutes cardio

Make sure you don't have any of these symptoms: hyper kyphosis
Train even lightly yoga 15 min 3x a week

Stand back against the wall and see what if any area there is between your lower back and the wall. Obviously there will be some. If you do this before and after every workout, you have a better idea of whats going on. After you do this take deep breath filling and emptying your diaphragm completely

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Use correct form.

Do heavy squats, heavy bench, and pullups.

Jog, jump rope, or sprint.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I did yoga a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. I went and copped a mat I'm going to try and do it more often.

Yeah I used to be the type that thought Yoga was for women, but that sense of calmness it gives you after you're done is :ohlawd:.
I've started doing hot yoga as well. That's a different level of calmness and control once you get past how hard the initial class is. :banderas:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah I used to be the type that thought Yoga was for women, but that sense of calmness it gives you after you're done is :ohlawd:.
I've started doing hot yoga as well. That's a different level of calmness and control once you get past how hard the initial class is. :banderas:

Yeah breh lifting has been getting boring for me the last couple of years that's why I got back into boxing and have been trying new shyt like yoga. I think I like the process of learning something new more than anything at the moment. Yoga is dope.