How do you think society will be post Trump?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Do you think things will just revert back to normal pre-Trump , or will a big portion of society just stay indoctrinated?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What you think of as a new thing that surfaced alongside Trump's presidency is the actual innermost feelings of a huge chunk of white people, if not a majority of white people.

They were like this for hundreds of years in this new world. Blatantly publicly talking shyt, murdering people over racist attitudes, discrimination, tribalism.. you name it.

For a few decades they piped down and played the role of reasonable citizens. Fooled me. I was 15 in 1990 and I thought racism was in the serious decline allll the way up until 2015.

Perhaps they will pipe down again. Perhaps some of them will crash out in a spectacular fashion.

White racism is majorly sexist. White women are the biggest group in America. Therefore, white male supremacy is in danger of being overwhelmed. Supposing white women en masse decide they want their freedom from oppression too.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Most likely going to be Trump clones
preaching about how great Trump was while they line their pockets

I can see his sons really doing this once he dies

kinda like preachers with jesus.

To be honest maga really don't have anyone that does what Trump does for them lames
ascetically he is very simple for them to attach themselves too.

other words he makes his followers seem smart because he speaks on their level

I didn't care much for Pres Obama but he made them white people feel stupid they didn't like it and he "Trump"
didn't like it remember that's how all this stuff got started

Trump took the tea party folk and morphed them into what they are now.

Last edited:
Daps
violent and fractured, the degree of balkanization dependent on who wins in november.

if kamala wins, trump’s most devout followers will treat this like the last stand and respond as if the world has ended. though his base numbers in the millions, even just a determined fraction of that amount is enough to cause widespread carnage if trump’s stochastic appeals to their aggrieved state succeeds. that’s what he’s attempting to do right now, by suggesting there will be bloodshed if he loses.

if trump wins, the semblance of a plural, multiracial democracy that we’ve lived under for decades will be effectively erased and replaced with a christofascist ethnostate that favors white cisgendered males of means and targets non-whites - especially black people - for economic starvation, social marginalization, and, ultimately, deportation or extermination.

no matter who wins, life will not be the same.

:francis:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I feel like the Republican party will be split in 2.

People who are right of center and make it a point to distance themselves from Trump (ironically enough they will try to ignore whatever support they showed for him in the past)

And the far right Republican who pushes his agenda as much as possible.

Republicans have slowly started to become more comfortable with showing their lack of support for him.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
if he gets blown out, their wont be a clone, tactics evolve and change all the time. there is no clone dubya, cheney, trump etc. it'll just be some new guy with a new tactic.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
if he gets blown out, their wont be a clone, tactics evolve and change all the time. there is no clone dubya, cheney, trump etc. it'll just be some new guy with a new tactic.
MAGA doesn't think Trump lost in 2020. They not snapping back to reality lol.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
MAGA doesn't think Trump lost in 2020. They not snapping back to reality lol.
Biden didn't really have an effect and barely won.

I suspect Harris will crush him, Obama style. Which could prompt someone worse than Trump, who knows.