How do you split the muscle groups you work out

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chest/back/legs/calves/abs
shoulders/lowerback/ arms/forearms /abs

I do each group 3 times a week one rest day on sunday . chest backand leg day, is 2.5 hours including warmup, shoulders/lower back/arms/forearms and abs 3 hours including warm up, 5sets of 8-10 every exercise, 2-4 exercises depending on bodypart . I do this early morning before work. and luckily for me, my office in several streets away from the gym. So I just have to take a shower and it's less than five minutes walk into work. I also once a week, either do a max deadlift or push press and replace that with my usual back or shoulder workout.

I also do a circuit of 25 reps with light weights, depending on what bodyparts I train today, to warmup, so for instance before, the chest/back/leg day, I bench press straight arm pullover /pulldown ,dumbell row with light dumbell/ body weight squats, lunges and leg curls. I then stretch and I also stretch after. 30 secs for main bodyparts being worked 20 secs for other bodyparts .

Couldn't train like this regular without an excellent large high protein diet and various supplements.I tried it without the supplements in particlular and didn't last a month without needing a break. Iam a big fan of animal supplements and universal , won't hear me say a word against them .

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Mon: Chest
Tues: Back/rear delts
Wed: Off
Thurs: Shoulders/triceps
Fri: Legs/biceps
Sat: off
Sun: off

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shyt honestly, I go:

Monday/Chest
Tuesday/Shoulders
Wednesday/Back
Thursday/Lower
Friday/Arms
Saturday/Weighted Pullups/Pushups
Sunday/Rest

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Mon - Chest/Triceps/Shoulders plus some abs
Tue - Back/Biceps/Traps plus some abs
Wed - Off
Thur - Legs/Arms/Abs
Fri - Chest/Triceps/Shoulders
Sat - Cardio (i do 15 - 20 minutes of cardio everyday to warm up but saturdays i try to hit an hour at least) followed by a little more abs
Sun - Off

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Back/Biceps
Legs/Abs (I include deadlift with leg day, I know some do it on back day)