How do you nikkas be comfortable going on cruises

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Go on carnival brehs :pachaha:
Royal carrribean gang gang
I’ve done mostly Carnival but my last one was Royal Caribbean. I wish I remembered the bartenders name but dude was serving up them dranks! We had a crew of six and we stuck with him for our whole cruise. Dude was giving us free shots on top of the drinks we paid for and had us all messed up :russ: We still talk about that to this day and that was before the pandemic. I’m ready to cruise again for real now.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
My girl stay tryna get me to go on one. I've had several females ask me

I just can't get with cruises like that

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My family took us on 3 cruises growing up and I had a great time. I’ve never been on one as an adult though, but I may do it some time in the future.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I can do small boats but ships terrify me, never been on a cruise

And especially now that I have a child I’m (unreasonably) fearful of one of us esp him getting too close to the edge

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Did a carnival cruise to Cozumel , Ocho Rios , and Grand Cayman in like 2010.

Flew to Miami and didn't take any with me , but at each stop I bought some and at the Jamaica port the Jamaicans searched me lol. Outta all places. They looked all through my bookbag and I turned my pockets out. Couldn't find it

After leaving the dock you go through a metal detector and x ray for the bags.​

Jamaica is where they make SURE to search you, because too many people run off the ship to explicitly get weed. They prolly did you a favour too, if you copped from some unscrupulous hustler out on the beach or around the tourist areas. Jamaican street weed, pound for pound is some of the WORST STEPPED ON shyt you'd find because they target tourists with their weakest shyt to make a quick buck and bounce, which is very unfortunate.

And it's a good thing the Jamaican security found it on you and not the bullshyt Carnival Indian security who'd want to 'suggest' that the ship either kick you off or quarantine you in your room for the remainder of the journey like I seen them do alot of black folk.
:hhh:
Hating ass, swagless Sanjeet in power is a thing of torment.
Also, Jamaica is one of the spots Carnival expliciltly warns passengers to not go out and buy weed if they're prone to such, because back in the mid 2000's there were a few spates of people getting 'taken to the hills' and robbed, searching for that 'Bobbo Hill Strain" they saw in that Jimmy Cliff/Robin Williams movie.
:mjlol:
Met up with these 3 amigo cacs who were going to go live the dream and smuggle back a few ounces in these insulated water bottles after me and another girl who was from Trinidad begged them not to go looking for the hookup.
You know someone missing, when the cruise ship starts calling your family over the intercom that runs through the entire ship so they can form a contingency plan.
Their wives were so fukking stressed out, Met them fools like 2 days later at a next port, sunburnt and henpecked, they got scolded so bad.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx

The same way they make you listen to the inflight instructions on how to fasten your seatbelt, Cruise ships make you learn where your life vests are in your cabin as well as usher you to your muster station, which is printed on the vest and show you where the life boats are. You'll pass them so much they gonna look like boat ornaments.​
Nice. Still don't plan on cruising over no open ocean lol my wife would have to beg me for a good 6 months daily for me to even think about considering it