How do you nikkas be comfortable going on cruises

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
never been but i always see the boats docked over by the convention center and sometimes you'll see them in the distance in the skyline if you look towards the river; i can't imagine seeing one of those boats on fire though

it's kind of funny watching on video but i know it'd be scary if i was there

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:yeshrug:
Do you say and think the same shyt for Plane Crashes and Train rides?
Cruises are awesome if you know how to network, be charasmastic, take risks and overall, just enjoy yourself in a semi-isolated setting with the individuals around you.
The chances of being caught up in a cruise disaster is slightly higher than your chances of winning the lottery.
It ain't that serious.
Until it gets serious, but chances are, it won't.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How often do American cruises end in disaster that kills a bunch of people tho? Rarely if ever. If you die on a cruise you probably did something stupid, like that white boy who jumped into shark infested waters at night lol.

Last time I went on a cruise I was walking around the deck eating ice cream at 1AM, chilling. Seeing and hearing dolphins at night is cool as fukk too.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:yeshrug:
Do you say and think the same shyt for Plane Crashes and Train rides?
Cruises are awesome if you know how to network, be charasmastic, take risks and overall, just enjoy yourself in a semi-isolated setting with the individuals around you.
The chances of being caught up in a cruise disaster is slightly higher than your chances of winning the lottery.
It ain't that serious.
Until it gets serious, but chances are, it won't.

Life is dangerous outside your front door.....if people scared stay inside smell me :russ: