35vcb7.jpg

:sadcam: someone save me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
cant complain but i would love to live in another country, i have no kids, nothing holding me back maybe one day

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
It's aight once you get used having to beach close by everything seems the same all the time. Thinking of making a move soon as well.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I live in the outskirts of Downtown and it's cool but for a so called "safe part of town" there's way to many shootings. I remember a dude got shot up 28 times in day light. And no body saw it...

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love living in Manhattan it been the shyt the past few years. In one month I'm moving to New Orleans For a job though, kind of sad but hoping it's dope there too.

living in manhattan is really one of the illest experiences ever. its ridiculously expensive so its up in the air on whether its worth it but it is to me. i grew up in queens as a kid before and i never really appreciated the manhattan lifestyle but its really the fukking goat (and i've been to 40+ countries) and it just doesn't compare to anywhere else

with that said, New Orleans has a lot of personality. the convenience and the non stop walking won't be there but its pretty cool, new chapter in your life i think you will like it

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
It's alright, but I do get bored of living out here in the country, I want to move in a couple of years to at least a mid sized city

*Sees location* :obama:
I just moved down here breh, and I must say..
Its dead as fukk so far. I mean its cool once you're established, but for people in my age range (18-25) there's not much here. Unless you're one of them artsy hipster kids. All kinds of shyt for them.​

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*Sees location* :obama:
I just moved down here breh, and I must say..
Its dead as fukk so far. I mean its cool once you're established, but for people in my age range (18-25) there's not much here. Unless you're one of them artsy hipster kids. All kinds of shyt for them.​

You talking about them SCAD hipsters?
And yeah I live a good ways from the city

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
You talking about them SCAD hipsters?
And yeah I live a good ways from the city

Yea, they be deep out here. Im out Pooler right now, gonna be at Armstrong in a few weeks. The hoes out there have a nikka like :ahh:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea, they be deep out here. Im out Pooler right now, gonna be at Armstrong in a few weeks. The hoes out there have a nikka like :ahh:

Pooler is doing it right now, I remember when half of the shyt out there and that was only a couple of years ago