How do you like where you live at?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's alright, but I do get bored of living out here in the country, I want to move in a couple of years to at least a mid sized city

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I live in a pretty nice part of London. I've been living here for over 2 years and I like it round here.

I'm moving out tho. In a couple of weeks. I just got this new flat that I'm moving into and its in one of the nicest parts of London. Its in Chelsea and that's where all the rich and famous people live at. Its gonna be good :yes:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its slowly gettin bigger here not a lot to do but the cost of living is GREAT to buy a HOUSE.

Bout to be the biggest military base soon if not we already are

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Love it. I'm in Clinton Hill Brooklyn Ny. Been here my whole life. I got the new stadium down the block, with these white folks coming in droves, the food spots have gotten a lot better. Japanese Thai, soul food, burgers, greasy spoons, Mexican, polish, French, Italian, whatever I got a taste for. Crime? I mean these new white folks are food for purse snatchers and muggers. No blam blam blam. They will take ya hubcaps though. I got the G train, C train right by me but if I walk, I got the 2,3,4,5,Q,D,R,B,M and N trains. White folks are a bit nosey though. All in my shyt when I'm making beats or doing my radio show late nights but I love it!

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its alright where im at... if you're over 60 and got no kids but i like to enjoy myself, go out, party, work, speak english, and be able TO LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX... aint shyt to do here...

im glad this four year stretch is just about over....

glad half my paycheck isnt going to go to taxes anymore

glad the govt wont be watching my every move anymore (they do that in USA?)

excited to finish my education

FREEDOM...

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Love the subs !

quite, beautiful landscapes just amazing atmosphere .

Plus i can get to the city within 20 mins if i wanna engage in fukkary :heh:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
....and way less of a chance of running into ratchet women. :youngsabo:

:mindblown:

This guy knows.

Breh when you live in a nice ass neighborhood you only see your immediate neighbors. Been living in this community for a min i still dont know all my fukking neighbors :wtf: I know the ones on my row but not across from me and not in my circle. That shyt is just :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ft. Hood?

na Ft.Bliss

it was already established to be the biggest base here. that they bought shyt load of land and made more stuff.

Got a damn mall on post bout got denny's, buffalo wild wings, chicago's bbq bout to have texas roadhouse next here

building a new hospital to be really big.

all the bases closing down in germany has all the soldiers coming here bout 20,000 so they made the base bigger and on the civilan side they made more houses and apartments :ooh:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i enjoy NOLA. especially where i'm at, right at the edge in the lower garden district and the CBD, and block away from st. charles avenue. i'm so close to practically everything in terms of home living but i wish i was slightly closer to all my gigs (which most of them are in the marigny). but i'm moving on that side of town in november...

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No, But that's why I'm deciding if I want to move out to Dallas or Los Angeles next year.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its ok.... but then again I'm in the middle of buying a second home far away.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
I love living in Manhattan it been the shyt the past few years. In one month I'm moving to New Orleans For a job though, kind of sad but hoping it's dope there too.