How Do You Let A Girl Down Easy?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Might as well hit it, breh. How ugly is she? I can't imagine this being a problem if she was cute.

Ima catch heat for this but this how i feel. She a 6/10 with a kid, she 29 and she smoke and dark. If she was lightskinned she'd be an 8 but she not

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
In this situation you don't. :shaq: You're obligated.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'll say this i have felt that way before but i still gave her the D even though she was :gag: felt it wasn't right to mislead her

But im gonna get to hell for what i did though cuz i wanted the lights off and that wasn't good enough for me so i had her put a brown bag on with a holes for her to breathe and then i smashed it she didn't care she let me :huh:

Wasn't right but i gave it to her anyways. Thats y even if a female regardless how she look even if fat or ugly you get caught up talking bout your shyt YOU SHOULD STILL GIVE IT TO HER ANYWAYS

Main reason cuz she can have cute or fine ass female friends who she will tell them bout you and they will get interested to wanna get it also :ooh:

Trust me I know thats what happened to me :smugfavre:

:dead: thats gotta be :duck:

Ima catch heat for this but this how i feel. She a 6/10 with a kid, she 29 and she smoke and dark. If she was lightskinned she'd be an 8 but she not

how does being dark skin turn an 8 into a 6? :wtf: that makes no sense. pretty is pretty no matter what shade IMO. that being said, u might as well smash that :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im not attracted to dark skin girls as easily as i am to lightskin girls

You ever heard when wayne said "Beautiful black woman, i bet that bytch look better red"?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:dead: thats gotta be :duck:

how does being dark skin turn an 8 into a 6? :wtf: that makes no sense. pretty is pretty no matter what shade IMO. that being said, u might as well smash that :manny:

I wish man i truly wish it was :duck: but it was like this :sadcam: :trash: