How Do You Let A Girl Down Easy?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This about the chick at my job that want me to hit. I was in class texting her and for some reason started talking about how i was goin tear her up :snoop: , truth be told tho i dont want to and would rather hit my fleshlight than her but i dont wanna hurt her feelings. Should i just say i have a GF or something? We got a week left in training and i dont want shyt to be arkward

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Breh

You told a coworker...how you were gonna tear it up...in TEXT form...and you want to make her mad or sad?

Breh, you need to fukk her once, and then just go your seperate ways. If not you WILL have a harassment issue on your hands with evidence on deck. Letting her down is a lose-lose situation.

You must fukk this woman to save your career.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This about the chick at my job that want me to hit. I was in class texting her and for some reason started talking about how i was goin tear her up :snoop: , truth be told tho i dont want to and would rather hit my fleshlight than her but i dont wanna hurt her feelings. Should i just say i have a GF or something? We got a week left in training and i dont want shyt to be arkward

You can't just tell her straight up but respectful
Just say i wanted to have sex but im gonna reconsider that thought. Sorry if i mislead you

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Just tell her you're not interested, no need to lie.

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
put a rubber on and go to work.

What is the worse thing that can happen?

From now on don't shyt where you eat.

Fukking co-workers is a no-no from me.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Why would you give a shyt breh? It's a dog-eat-dog world. Check out that biggest L thread.

She wouldn't give a shyt if the shoe was on the other foot :aicmon:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Just admit that you are happy about being in this position and keep it moving. You started talking to a ugly chick that was a easy target and created this situation for yourself just for self-fulfillment. Homie you may not want her but there are plenty of nikkas that will hit like yesterday, get over yourself.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
tell her that her mama aint shyt so she's not fully to blame
for her actions, kiss her on the 4head and give her what ever
loose change you got in your pockets...
verdj6.gif

Daps

:why: I dont want to live in a world where nikkas put fake p*ssy over real in shape p*ssy. If you live in NYC lemme have her. I'll beat the p*ssy into a coma.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

all u gotta do is get shytfaced tonight. that way you'll surely be horny and ready to fukk damn near anything on some :drunk: shyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I cant avoid her cause when in a training room for one more week and messy ass hoes in there already talking bout i hit :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'll say this i have felt that way before but i still gave her the D even though she was :gag: felt it wasn't right to mislead her

But im gonna get to hell for what i did though cuz i wanted the lights off and that wasn't good enough for me so i had her put a brown bag on with a holes for her to breathe and then i smashed it she didn't care she let me :huh:

Wasn't right but i gave it to her anyways. Thats y even if a female regardless how she look even if fat or ugly you get caught up talking bout your shyt YOU SHOULD STILL GIVE IT TO HER ANYWAYS

Main reason cuz she can have cute or fine ass female friends who she will tell them bout you and they will get interested to wanna get it also :ooh:

Trust me I know thats what happened to me :smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I'll say this i have felt that way before but i still gave her the D even though she was :gag: felt it wasn't right to mislead her

But im gonna get to hell for what i did though cuz i wanted the lights off and that wasn't good enough for me so i had her put a brown bag on with a holes for her to breathe and then i smashed it she didn't care she let me :huh:

Wasn't right but i gave it to her anyways. Thats y even if a female regardless how she look even if fat or ugly you get caught up talking bout your shyt YOU SHOULD STILL GIVE IT TO HER ANYWAYS

Main reason cuz she can have cute or fine ass female friends who she will tell them bout you and they will get interested to wanna get it also :ooh:

Trust me I know thats what happened to me :smugfavre:

Breh u seriously paper bag a chic. :laff::laff::laff: