How do you guys feel about New Balance

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Excellent running shoes, lasted damn near forever. Super comfortable, ugly as fukk

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
NB and Under Armour is the wave in Philly right now for the kids

TBF...NBs was the wave when I was growing up in Philly. It took a hiatus back during the Air Force/Timb era, but somehow the youngins are carrying the tradition of budget gear being hip.

I remember when dikkie suits were the wave. Its crazy how fashion never change, it just evolves.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You was round when everybody in DC wore all black north face jackets and Nike boots or that DC brand I forget what it’s called but each letter is a diff color

We R One, Shooter's! :lolbron:

A lot of guys still rock that OG DC look. Reminds me of my people back in Louisiana still rocking Reeboks and Girbaud like it's 99. :birdman:

DC use to rock any all Black nike shoes. Those Totalposites (Duncan) still hitting hard up here.

I'm not going to lie, DC has some fly dressers. I've definitely stepped my games. When I'm down south, girls be jocking and I get a lot of compliments.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t force yourself to like them or understand their appeal, they might not be for you :manny:

I never wore NBs growing up as a sneakerhead, it was only Nikes and Jordan’s for me but as I got older and needed more casual sneakers, NBs fit the bill perfectly. You can get some comfortable, casual, fly looking walking shoes like these:

17089592_34723812_600.jpg

HAVEN-New-Balance-M990PY2-2_1024x1024.jpg

All Heat but in different colorways :whoa: nice summer walking shoes.