How do you get to full blown self hate mode?

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
It honestly is a very disturbing thing to see

Being emotionally weak, mental disorder, abuse (all types of abuse), wrong upbringing, extreme lack of guidance, lack of morals & values, media, society, & the list goes on.

Thank god I love myself & that I never have to worry about buying the latest outfit or being a virgin until i'm married like society has been trying to force on women until the beginning of time.

If people just knew the power that they have, being an individual & being original.. that's a beautiful thing. :blessed:

But unfortunately many people haven't found God yet so :yeshrug:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
sometimes when i eat a whole frozen pizza by myself i feel like i want to die

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's one of the strangest things.

Never told this to anyone, but fukk it imma let it fly.

On Easter Sunday this year, I was talking to my dad about the Trayvon Martin case. Without getting into too much detail, my father, a former Black Panther turned full-blown Republic00n, said that not only is George Zimmerman innocent, but that Trayvon deserved to die because he was "black and sneaking around". None of that is paraphrasing.

I've known for a while that my dad had lost his way (he's always been kind of an a$$hole; it's gotten much worse since Obama took office), but he's at the point where nobody in the family respects him anymore.

My mom needs to get a divorce.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
It's one of the strangest things.

Never told this to anyone, but fukk it imma let it fly.

On Easter Sunday this year, I was talking to my dad about the Trayvon Martin case. Without getting into too much detail, my father, a former Black Panther turned full-blown Republic00n, said that not only is George Zimmerman innocent, but that Trayvon deserved to die because he was "black and sneaking around". None of that is paraphrasing.

I've known for a while that my dad had lost his way (he's always been kind of an a$$hole; it's gotten much worse since Obama took office), but he's at the point where nobody in the family respects him anymore.

My mom needs to get a divorce.

Wow

How did he end up making such a heelturn?

Did something happen to him on some American History X type shyt?:lupe: