how do you get over the guilt of breaking up with someone

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps

yea if she forcing you to do some shyt you don't wanna do, even after communication then it's a different ballgame. she leaves you no other choices :manny:

Even if she wasnt pushing hard for marriage I would have left her eventually because I know I don't want to get married and she does one day. Why waste her time when she can be out there with someone that wants the same thing as she does.

Daps
Reppin
me
Even if she wasnt pushing hard for marriage I would have left her eventually because I know I don't want to get married and she does one day. Why waste her time when she can be out there with someone that wants the same thing as she does.

true enough, wait you don't ever wanna get married breh? why not?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're honest and keep it 100, that guilt will eventually go away. But if you lied and deceived, good luck! That shyt will eat you up alive.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Never underestimate the regenerative powers of New p*ssy
ibgryoDNnDJCus.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you cant see yourself marrying her, shes not the one and or you shouldnt be in a relationship with her. You did the right thing. Now someone else can marry her. :dj2: You did it friend.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
If you cant see yourself marrying her, shes not the one and or you shouldnt be in a relationship with her. You did the right thing. Now someone else can marry her. :dj2: You did it friend.

I couldnt continue using her body for demonic purposes. I think I'm changing friend.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I'm dealing with some pre-break up guilt right now. I gotts cut it off with this girl I've been boning for the last year or so. She was never my girlfriend but she always treated me like her boyfriend. Buy me things, cook and shyt but she wants that exclusivity and my heart just ain't in it. Can't string her along because she's cool and I don't wanna disrespect her like that but man.......I've never gotten head better :to:

I got no other girls on the team right now too so I might be setting myself up for a cold summer. But as long as you're cutting them loose for your own reasons, that guilt will go away when you meet that next girl you actually like.

Stay strong brehs

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I couldnt continue using her body for demonic purposes. I think I'm changing friend.

It comes with age. You realize how much power you have as a man to literally take control over a womans life via her emotions and steer her off a cliff. For a man with a soul this brings guilt and change for a demon, this brings opportunity.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Fell in love with this girl. We were together for 18 months, she started to talk about marriage, buying her a ring and all of that crap. I told her I don't plan on getting married anytime soon and didn't want her to wait for me, so I broke up with her.

Now I feel like shyt.

shyts gonna eat at you for awhile until you find something better. Eventually you'll realize it was the best move tho.