How do you feel knowing that there are more men than women on earth?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
most of these women come from countries where its overpopulated and they ugly as fukk. you wanna fukk that ugly deformed east asian? go right ahead
how about her breh ?
IFWT_lt2.jpg

:noah:

The Surgeon

Rookie
Daps
how about her breh ?
IFWT_lt2.jpg

:noah:

fukk her, she wants a white man with money. i have neither. a broke nikka living the average life like me dont mean shyt to her, plus she stank like curry and oil. her mouth smellin like slumdog after he went through the shyt pile

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
fukk her, she wants a white man with money. i have neither. a broke nikka living the average life like me dont mean shyt to her, plus she stank like curry and oil. her mouth smellin like slumdog after he went through the shyt pile
the question was would u fukk, not a suggestion to give a philosophical discourse on whether or not you would actually be able to do it in ur life :yeshrug:

The Surgeon

Rookie
Daps
the question was would u fukk, not a suggestion to give a philosophical discourse on whether or not you would actually be able to do it in ur life :yeshrug:

I dont touch east asians, i thought i made that clear. You must confuse me with a man who repeats himself.

The Surgeon

Rookie
Daps
fair enough. so, you're racially discriminant...:manny:

yes i am, im just man enough to admit it. in reality, i dont fukk with any bytch not from the west. and dont tell me "im missing out" those bytches dont understand me cuz im boss hogg on candy.

its less about race and more about where they are from. i aint fukking no bytch from thailand or any of that bullshyt. those bytches got diseases that could burn through a fukking condom

and before anyone says anything about my avi from audition, i like the movie, it doesnt mean id fukk that whore.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
yes i am, im just man enough to admit it. in reality, i dont fukk with any bytch not from the west. and dont tell me "im missing out" those bytches dont understand me cuz im boss hogg on candy.

its less about race and more about where they are from. i aint fukking no bytch from thailand or any of that bullshyt. those bytches got diseases that could burn through a fukking condom

and before anyone says anything about my avi from audition, i like the movie, it doesnt mean id fukk that whore.
fair enough breh I was just making sure I got u.