How do you feel about 2 of the games biggest R&B singers being.... white?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
honestly I jam both these dudes, then I finally figured out I was spelling "the weeknds" name wrong :snoop: ( I know) and when I got that trilogy cd I was:ooh:

So right now I got the weeknd > JT> Robin Thicke

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Why my late ass JUST heard the Robin Thicke song, THAT shyt IS BANANAS...Had me throwing them Ds all the way home! :stylin:
That song is every fukking thing.... Just straight TRAP music! Skateboard P DID THIS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Black people can't sing like they used to:ld:

:manny:

Vocally they've fallen off..

:beli:

JT is not an R&B singer btw. Robin may have made pop music and Blurred Lines may be more pop but he's not pop and never has been.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
It's simple, black artist are making bullshyt pop songs in an attempt to crossover to a white audience. Most of the time the song flops hard and causes said artist to lose his original black fans who supported and not gain the new white audience they were looking for. White artist don't have to worry about that. They just make music and if it's pop syrupy bullshyt they get white people as fans, if it's authentic and good music they get black and white people as fans. BTW that Robin Thicke song is just a rehash of Marvin Gayes "You Got To Give It UP!"