How do you all feel about politics?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
In a way, being openly apathetic towards politics and voting is a testament to how good we have it in this country (USA) so I have no qualms about people who don't vote.

I vote because the outcome matters to me especially in local elections and at the state level.

Honestly, that's what I tell everyone. Even if you don't buy into the whole hype of who's fit for executive office race, there's still local and state venues which directly influence certain policies in your hometown.

LoL at people morally supporting this, yet actually not voting for it. Smart dumb n1ggas at it's finest.

Petitions to repeal Los Angeles' ban on medical marijuana dispensaries pass first test - LA Daily News

Vote dumbasses

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Its hard to get into it and stay with it because the two party system is a broke setup.

How can we be represented by either choice when they are both stock from the same rack.

Both choices are always men of great wealth and privilege. Both bow down to corporations becuz thats where the money comes from.

The cost to run a successful presidential campaign is like a billion dollars.

:usure:

The fukk can these men be looking out for us cats working normal jobs? :wtf:

We need to break up the two party system, but we are not at the tipping point yet. Maybe 20 years well be ready, until then, we getting fukked from both sides.

Both parties do the same shyt, in diffrent forms.

The fact we even have to say "voting for the lesser of two evils" is a sad statement.

That's like picking between rape and murder.

"I got raped, but at least I'm still alive" says the pro rape party.

"Id rather be dead before I get raped" says the pro murder party.

:pacspit: Anyone blindly following a political party.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Me personally. I actually follow politics, primarilly because I want to be in the "know" about what the fucc is goin on. There are so many people that are actually completely clueless as to what is transpiring withing the political world in which we live in. Especially domestically. People have no idea how certain laws,propositions, and or policies have an actual affect on their lives. Don't be a mindless sheep and allow pertinent information that could potentially have a grand effect on your life or the lives of your community to slip under your nose.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Its hard to get into it and stay with it because the two party system is a broke setup.

How can we be represented by either choice when they are both stock from the same rack.

Both choices are always men of great wealth and privilege. Both bow down to corporations becuz thats where the money comes from.

The cost to run a successful presidential campaign is like a billion dollars.

:usure:

The fukk can these men be looking out for us cats working normal jobs? :wtf:

We need to break up the two party system, but we are not at the tipping point yet. Maybe 20 years well be ready, until then, we getting fukked from both sides.

Both parties do the same shyt, in diffrent forms.

The fact we even have to say "voting for the lesser of two evils" is a sad statement.

That's like picking between rape and murder.

"I got raped, but at least I'm still alive" says the pro rape party.

"Id rather be dead before I get raped" says the pro murder party.

:pacspit: Anyone blindly following a political party.

do you know who your local state reps are?