How do you all feel about politics?

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Honestly, I'm apathetic as hell about it :manny:

I know some of the basics, but honestly I'm just too focused on getting money and chilling to dig deep into that shyt :pachaha:

I feel like I'm missing out on important shyt though...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'll tell you this, if voting is sohh meaningless, than why do candidates worry sohh much about the senior citizen vote :whistle:

I'll let you figure that out when you're 65, obese on Obamacare or -∞

Justice

pathogen
Daps
In a way, being openly apathetic towards politics and voting is a testament to how good we have it in this country (USA) so I have no qualms about people who don't vote.

I vote because the outcome matters to me especially in local elections and at the state level.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i feel like we are fukked either way one might be a lesser evil at times but aint nothing changing shyt it is all a mess and arguing about it is pointless

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Certainly on a large scale level, it's just a dog and pony show. Sure some of them may have the best interest of the people, but most have been bought off, and this system needs to be radically changed for us to see real progress.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
In a way, being openly apathetic towards politics and voting is a testament to how good we have it in this country (USA) so I have no qualms about people who don't vote.

I vote because the outcome matters to me especially in local elections and at the state level.

So what about the vote for President? Isn't that handled by the Electoral College :dwillhuh: