how do ya'll run early in the morning?

Daps
i dont

only amateurs run in the morning

you cant run to the full extent on an empty stomach/without loading calories into your system

i run at night cause it's healthier

This isn't true. I actually have more energy to run early in the morning vs. later in the day. After work, my motivation to do anything physically taxing is at 0%...if I'm not there mentally, then the run will be excruciating for me. Also, running late in the day fukks up my ability to sleep that night.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This isn't true. I actually have more energy to run early in the morning vs. later in the day. After work, my motivation to do anything physically taxing is at 0%...if I'm not there mentally, then the run will be excruciating for me. Also, running late in the day fukks up my ability to sleep that night.

Don't mind Angel, he was a horrible poster that spread so much misinformation and lied about damn near everything, dude got run off the site.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Its the opposite for me. After being at work all day I don't have the drive to go run afterwards :manny:

Its much easier to get up get the miles in and be done with it.

pretty much the same for me...after a long day I have no energy to do shiit

lol @ amateurs only running in the morning

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I used to love working out in the morning. I usually had a crazy energy boost that would carry me throughout the day.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't wait till I have the right energy levels to get my jogging in. Then again, I don't run/jog for pleasure or competition, I do it to not be a fat ass.

I work long hours and have quite an exhausting commute from work to my place, so if I don't force myself to work out in the morning, it ain't gonna happen. I have 1 or 2 bites of leftover dinner- usually lean meat and veggies before my morning workout.

Daps
I can't run outside in the morning between October and May. I can't seem to bundle up enough to get my muscles warm. Tried a few times and I always cramp up.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to have to start doing my running in the mornings, afternoon runs in 90 degree 75% humidity is just :deadrose:

semtex

:)
Daps
I used to do a set 5 of deadlifts at 2x my bodyweight first thing in the morning until one day my form slipped and my back started hurting. I was like "this is stupid" and stopped. Now I don't do shyt in the morning

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I hate running in the morning. If I do run in the morning time its after I've been awake a few hours. After work is when I feel the most motivated.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ran in the mornings for 9 years for cross country; after jr. year in HS I started doing 2 a days am and pm. Once you're used to it you just get up naturally and your body adjusts to giving out that effort. It takes awhile tho