Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
:blessed:

Firs one was is a great movie to me:yeshrug:

God damn all these broads are aging magically:ohlawd:

If we making unneccsary sequels where is....

The Wood 2...gotta see where these boys are 15 years later

Love and Basketball 2....did Monica have a long basketball career 15 years later?:merchant:

Brown Sugar 2....never seen it but why cant Taye Diggs eat more?

I would have liked to see The Wood 2 before this here. What can the premise be in this one? All I can think of is Taye Diggs leaving his girl to get with Nia Long.

Daps
I would have liked to see The Wood 2 before this here. What can the premise be in this one? All I can think of is Taye Diggs leaving his girl to get with Nia Long.

One easy possibility is one of them is getting married (Harold Perrineaum?) And then we just get to check in on them 15 years later....easier to devise a sequel around this than, say the Hangover...two times :yeshrug:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
One easy possibility is one of them is getting married (Harold Perrineaum?) And then we just get to check in on them 15 years later....easier to devise a sequel around this than, say the Hangover...two times :yeshrug:

I got a feeling it's gonna be Terrence Howards character who is settling down. Perrineau is already married to the stripper in the next movie going by the summary of the movie.

Daps
I got a feeling it's gonna be Terrence Howards character who is settling down. Perrineau is already married to the stripper in the next movie going by the summary of the movie.

That works. Allows them to add fresh blood to the cast.

How do you think they could pull off a Wood sequel tho? That was more of a retrospective....seems it would be harder.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
It's a holiday movie?

Havent they ran that into the ground... Just leave it alone.

But Melissa De Sousa......Jesus H. :whew:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

How do you think they could pull off a Wood sequel tho? That was more of a retrospective....seems it would be harder.

I have no idea how they would pull a Wood sequel off. I was just saying I would rather have seen a sequel to that than those other movies u named. But maybe they show Mike's life in Carolina before he moved. Though they would take Roland and Slim out of the equation.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Maybe we can get a sequel to "The Best Man I Can Be" :lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I dont know about yall, but I'll happily go see this with my broad rather than watch another tyler perry production.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

I got no idea but the first one was good I enjoy movies like that, the sequel could be about them nikkas falling apart after 15 years coming back together after a family passing maybe? Dude above me said it best, idk where the hate is coming from. The first one was entertaining off that bachelor party scene alone and its better than another Tyler Perry joint.

Im surprised they didnt throw Boris or Idris Elba in this just because though:deadmanny:

AVO

All My Friends Are Dead
Daps
Reppin
The 6(02)
I liked the 1st one so I'll watch it. It'll probably be similar to how they did the newest American Pie. Ain't like any of them were actually doing anything so they weren't gonna turn it down.