How Do Yall Feel About The Best Man 2?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Officially confirming what we already know, Universal Pictures issued a press release today annoucing that The Best Man 2 is definitely happening, with a November 15, 2013 release date planned; so it should e going into production shortly, if it hasn't already.
And while there's still no word on what exactly the plot for this sequel will be, in the Universal press release, it's stated that the entire starring cast of the first film is returning for the sequel, and hints at what the story will be.

After nearly 15 years apart, Taye Diggs (television’s Private Practice), Nia Long (Big Momma’s House), Morris Chestnut (Kick-Ass 2), Harold Perrineau (Zero Dark Thirty), Terrence Howard (Hustle & Flow), Sanaa Lathan (Contagion), Monica Calhoun (Love & Basketball), Melissa De Sousa (Miss Congeniality) and Regina Hall (Scary Movie franchise) reprise their career-launching roles in the next chapter to the film that ushered in a new era of comedy. When the college friends finally reunite over the Christmas holidays, they will discover just how easy it is for long-forgotten rivalries and romances to be ignited.

Malcolm D. Lee returns to write and direct this sequel to his directorial debut. Sean Daniel (The Mummy franchise) will produce alongside Lee for The Sean Daniel Company.

The Entire Starring Cast Of 'The Best Man' Is Returning For The Sequel + Hints At The Plot | Shadow and Act

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Officially confirming what we already know, Universal Pictures issued a press release today annoucing that The Best Man 2 is definitely happening, with a November 15, 2013 release date planned; so it should e going into production shortly, if it hasn't already.
And while there's still no word on what exactly the plot for this sequel will be, in the Universal press release, it's stated that the entire starring cast of the first film is returning for the sequel, and hints at what the story will be.

After nearly 15 years apart, Taye Diggs (television’s Private Practice), Nia Long (Big Momma’s House), Morris Chestnut (Kick-Ass 2), Harold Perrineau (Zero Dark Thirty), Terrence Howard (Hustle & Flow), Sanaa Lathan (Contagion), Monica Calhoun (Love & Basketball), Melissa De Sousa (Miss Congeniality) and Regina Hall (Scary Movie franchise) reprise their career-launching roles in the next chapter to the film that ushered in a new era of comedy. When the college friends finally reunite over the Christmas holidays, they will discover just how easy it is for long-forgotten rivalries and romances to be ignited.

Malcolm D. Lee returns to write and direct this sequel to his directorial debut. Sean Daniel (The Mummy franchise) will produce alongside Lee for The Sean Daniel Company.

The Entire Starring Cast Of 'The Best Man' Is Returning For The Sequel + Hints At The Plot | Shadow and Act

I feel the same way I did about the first one. Didn't care to see it, my broad basically forced me to see it. It was alright, but I have zero desire to see it again. I couldn't even tell you what its about :pachaha: I think some Boris Kudrow lookin nikka had a problem?
I'm still trying to figure out why I entered this thread :mindblown:

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
Man these actors old as hell, i don't think I wanna see it

But I'm probably gonna see it anyway because my wife wants to.

Nia Long tho :noah:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:blessed:

Firs one was is a great movie to me:yeshrug:

God damn all these broads are aging magically:ohlawd:

If we making unneccsary sequels where is....

The Wood 2...gotta see where these boys are 15 years later

Love and Basketball 2....did Monica have a long basketball career 15 years later?:merchant:

Brown Sugar 2....never seen it but why cant Taye Diggs eat more?