The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Why do nikkas do a lot of things? :ld:

Why do people eat at McDonalds knowing that their beef isn't actual beef? :sas2:

Why do people eat at KFC when it's quite clear that the Colonel is on that :mjpls:?

Why do people eat at Wendy's when that nasty bytch doesn't even keep her bathrooms (amongst other things) clean? :sas1:

Because some nikkas just don't give a fukk. :manny:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
How? With a lil bit of alcohol and a come hither smile :youngsabo::shaq:

And lets be honest, one stands are usually followed up with awkward texts the next couple of days. :francis:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You'd probably have a kid right now with some girl you wouldn't want to be your child's mother and the thread title would be "why do Black women keep trapping Black men with babies"

You don't have all the stories to brag about but you also don't have the headaches and guilt that come with them. Quietly, it's plenty nikkas on here who know in their hearts that they've ruined the futures of some young women with their cavalier recklessness. Don't be one of those guys for the sake of having cool locker room stories to share with nikkas who really don't give a fukk outside of trying to one up you with their conquests.
One of the goat posters on here :wow:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Why do nikkas do a lot of things? :ld:

Why do people eat at McDonalds knowing that their beef isn't actual beef? :sas2:

Why do people eat at KFC when it's quite clear that the Colonel is on that :mjpls:?

Why do people eat at Wendy's when that nasty bytch doesn't even keep her bathrooms (amongst other things) clean? :sas1:

Because some nikkas just don't give a fukk. :manny:
Shameless plug :wow:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
I just tried it because that's what all my homies were claiming they did and they would talk nonstop about how great it was. I realized it wasn't for me after about the second time.:yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ask myself the same thing. I choose the 5-knuckle shuffle to going out and fukking all the time. Partly because strange women dont turn me on (and I wanna eat box...cant do that with strange). The other half because Im a basement dweller and Hanjelica is amazing at what she does.