SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Have casual sex with random people? Especially having sex with someone you may never see again and all you know about them is their first name(if they didn't lie to you).

I can understand the thrill of meeting someone at the store, club, or whatever.. exchange numbers and smash that same night or the next. Especially if your loins are burning. :steviej:

But the physical, spiritual, and emotional implications shy me away from things like this. I don't know where this woman has been, who she's having sex with, if she got a man, etc. If something goes wrong and I catch a disease, infection, get her pregnant and be tied to her for the rest of my life.. all without really knowing who she is and what she got going on in her life.

I don't know.. I just can't give my body to someone like that.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You don't have much success with women do you?
I don't really talk to women like that. It's something I need to work on. If I don't perceive a chick as relationship material both physically, the type of person she is etc then I'm not gonna even holla or try.

I don't have issues attracting women off my looks though.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
giphy.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Boredom and bragging rights, at least in my earlier days
If I dormed in college my freshman year it would have been over. Temptation might have gotten the best of me.

Chick be like "can you help me get something in my dorm, it's too high for me to reach" And I'd be like "sure.. (why is she asking me this shyt? Is she tryna fukk? :damn:)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If I dormed in college my freshman year it would have been over. Temptation might have gotten the best of me.

Chick be like "can you help me get something in my dorm, it's too high for me to reach" And I'd be like "sure.. (why is she asking me this shyt? Is she tryna fukk? :damn:)

You'd probably have a kid right now with some girl you wouldn't want to be your child's mother and the thread title would be "why do Black women keep trapping Black men with babies"

You don't have all the stories to brag about but you also don't have the headaches and guilt that come with them. Quietly, it's plenty nikkas on here who know in their hearts that they've ruined the futures of some young women with their cavalier recklessness. Don't be one of those guys for the sake of having cool locker room stories to share with nikkas who really don't give a fukk outside of trying to one up you with their conquests.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Have casual sex with random people? Especially having sex with someone you may never see again and all you know about them is their first name(if they didn't lie to you).

I can understand the thrill of meeting someone at the store, club, or whatever.. exchange numbers and smash that same night or the next. Especially if your loins are burning. :steviej:

But the physical, spiritual, and emotional implications shy me away from things like this. I don't know where this woman has been, who she's having sex with, if she got a man, etc. If something goes wrong and I catch a disease, infection, get her pregnant and be tied to her for the rest of my life.. all without really knowing who she is and what she got going on in her life.

I don't know.. I just can't give my body to someone like that.
Every woman's p*ssy feels different. Plus all woman have a different sound during sex.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You'd probably have a kid right now with some girl you wouldn't want to be your child's mother and the thread title would be "why do Black women keep trapping Black men with babies"

You don't have all the stories to brag about but you also don't have the headaches and guilt that come with them. Quietly, it's plenty nikkas on here who know in their hearts that they've ruined the futures of some young women with their cavalier recklessness. Don't be one of those guys for the sake of having cool locker room stories to share with nikkas who really don't give a fukk outside of trying to one up you with their conquests.
I know that breh, thanks for the heads up tho. :salute: