How do women here feel about salt and pepper facial hair?

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Young dudes won't understand the question, but some of us older men have that grey creeping into their beards.

Had a fight with the wife about shaving or dying it, versus letting the grey shine through....not sure if that shyt should just be kept under a day or two of growth.

Thoughts?

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I know the struggle

:mjcry:

Mine is close to full grey at 33 breh, I noticed women in there 30's don't really care for it as much white young chicks and older chicks love it.
Im late 30's, fully shaved for work all week and hadn't grown it out for a while. Let the monster breathe and thought I had suddenly gotten bald spots on my chin and neck. Turns out, while I was shaving, them shyts turned white as all hell.

I'm white with that half black half white chin and beard and feeling like Im not sure what to do with it.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Men can get away with greys much easier than women can.

MV5BMTQ5OTI0OTY3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzA5ODM5MTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Let it ride. We all gon get there eventually. :flabbynsick:
My goatee is starting to get that concentrated patch of gray coming in on a corner. It's a nice contrast against the black. My wife loves it actually and pitches a fit if I shave it off sometimes..
Keep it manicured though.

Honestly, I get more compliments on my beard from women now than I did when I pube'd up on my struggle 'stache as a teen.:francis:
Unfortunately many women don't have the advantage of flaunting with gray hair as cavalierly as we can.