How do u stop ur penis from flapping and hitting around when jumping rope

Daps
Havoc do you really work out?

tumblr_lyh6zyTtcI1qcgl1no8_250.gif

havoc00

Pro
Daps
How come you don't play ice hockey anymore?

I played from when I was 5 and started traveling playing when I was 7 though HS and played in full contact mens leagues up until 2 years ago. There wasnt much else for me to do with it honestly, my CC didnt have a team and i hated school. The only other thing I could have done was play in this shyt league, which pays like 100 a week and you have to travel to a bunch of places in the middle of nowhere in some shytty bus, so I was like time is up for me. I skated since I was 5 I had my fun.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played from when I was 5 and started traveling playing when I was 7 though HS and played in full contact mens leagues up until 2 years ago. There wasnt much else for me to do with it honestly, my CC didnt have a team and i hated school. The only other thing I could have done was play in this shyt league, which pays like 100 a week and you have to travel to a bunch of places in the middle of nowhere in some shytty bus, so I was like time is up for me. I skated since I was 5 I had my fun.

arnt there some bytches to fuk?

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you need is more support . I myself had an issue with sore balls in the gym, really sore.went to the doctors, who told me to stop wearing boxer shorts for the gym and buy some tight briefs. I buy a brand called 'sloggi' , and get them a size smaller than what my waist size is for jeans. Don't listen to the bullshyt about letting your cock and balls 'breathe' when training, if you train seriously and have a decent size 'package' , it will get in the way, and you may strain something without support.