How do some women juggle multiple nikkas?

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I meant single blk women.
And as for abortion rates white abortions aren't reported at similar rates as blk women who go to public clinics.
But it's still fukked up! Blk men and women have a lotta work to do!

You have to realize... most black women aren't attracted to black men, so they aren't going to date them... I think one reason for that is black men being the poorest men in the U.S.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You have to realize... most black women aren't attracted to black men, so they aren't going to date them... I think one reason for that is black men being the poorest men in the U.S.
Where do u get this idea? Most blk women are primarily attracted to blk men. But we as a race have ridiculously low self-esteem and the confirmation bias of our low self-esteem makes us pay attention to the worse elements while ignoring people who show love.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Where do u get this idea? Most blk women are primarily attracted to blk men. But we as a race have ridiculously low self-esteem and the confirmation bias of our low self-esteem makes us pay attention to the worse elements while ignoring people who show love.

certain black men....

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
certain black men....
Certain blk women too.

But I see average blk men with average blk women as well. So now what baby?
Yeah people are shallow but why do we never see those who arent? We only pay attention to couples who fit our low self-esteem agendas and narratives.

tumblr_oii4c4xvfb1sdtx5do3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oj4d5lLDhE1sdtx5do1_1280.jpg

Beautiful Black Couples

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
No idea. Sounds stressful. Dating just one requires so much focus. Or maybe I can't multitask for shyt.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
I don't know how people have time for two girlfriends/boyfriends or sidechicks
I barely have time to date lol.

Kex

All Star
Daps
I've done it to weed out who I actually want to commit to seriously. Sounds scandalous but people put out a good representative. Get to know then more and they are trash. Having a fall back makes the disappointment easier to get over

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
its the same for guys too, me personally i like my free time , talking to 3 chicks at the same time is long

when i see people juggling i just think they have too much free time they could of been doing something more useful but hey, such is life.:coffee:

Giselle

Daps
I can't do it. I've always had nikkas but I see some chicks be dating like 3 or more.

I get so irritated and fed up around them after being around them for two long.

My patience is runnin thin :snoop:
I don't understand.

How is having males take you out and spend money on you irritating?

Giselle

Daps
Cuz they're not taking you out and spending on you 24/7. They want to call you, kiss you, hug up on you, etc.
Are you talking about dating mutiple people or being in a relationship with multiple people?

I was talking about dating.

Usually males are dating others as well, so most won't be texting/calling all of the time like that. I don't mind the attention though. & the kissing/hugging, it only goes as far as you let it.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you talking about dating mutiple people or being in a relationship with multiple people?

I was talking about dating.

Usually males are dating others as well, so most won't be texting/calling all of the time like that. I don't mind the attention though. & the kissing/hugging, it only goes as far as you let it.
Let's just say I'm dropping all my hoes.
I was talking about dating. No way I could be in full blown relationships with more than one man.

Barely want the one I got :hhh: