How do some women juggle multiple nikkas?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can't do it. I've always had nikkas but I see some chicks be dating like 3 or more.

I get so irritated and fed up around them after being around them for two long.

My patience is runnin thin :snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They view dating as a hobby. Once you kind of make it a priority, you juggle it as if you would other tasks.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Since I started dating I would usually talk to like 3 guys at once and eliminate/weed them out for the most compatible fit. Even when I chose my 1st boyfriend, I was talking to other guys to see whose personalities I liked and had chemistry with most. Who made me feel most comfortable and who could hold conversation. I love having options before settling because once I pick 1, I'm sticking to him. I don't want doubts/regrets. Though he (1st boyfriend) was manipulating me then putting his game face on for sex :skip:. He wasnt no better than the others but he portrayed it and looked better than them so it swayed me.

But I learned. Still a process I've stuck with before leaping into anything. Options with everything.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
interesting..... i remember hearing that bw have a higher percentage of multiple fathers of their than other groups of women...
Yep.
Hmmm like 68 percent of blk single mothers have multiple baby daddies.

Which actually makes u take a look at why multiple blk men are running to the same 3 million blk women to make illegitimate kids by. It also lets us know that statistically, there are more blk men with illegitimate kids than there are blk women. 3 million single moms. Take 68 percent of 3 million and multiply that by an average of 2 baby daddies.
It looks like blk women AND blk men need to choose better mates.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@InDePickWest
When u say "dating", do u mean fukking as well? If so then that's a no for me.

But dating as in getting to know dudes, then yeah. You pretty much have to talk to multiple people to figure out what u want. It also mitigates some of the neediness that can make u overly attached to dudes prematurely.

If one guy lets u down in one area, talk to another guy until u get the right fit.
But waiting on one man to be available is a no no, especially if no terms of committment have been reached.

But once commitment has been established I cut everybody off. Loyalty is important to me.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@InDePickWest
When u say "dating", do u mean fukking as well? If so then that's a no for me.

But dating as in getting to know dudes, then yeah. You pretty much have to talk to multiple people to figure out what u want. It also mitigates some of the neediness that can make u overly attached to dudes prematurely.

If one guy lets u down in one area, talk to another guy until u get the right fit.
But waiting on one man to be available is a no no, especially if no terms of committment have been reached.

But once commitment has been established I cut everybody off. Loyalty is important to me.
This...

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Yep.

Which actually makes u take a look at why multiple blk men are running to the same 3 million blk women to make illegitimate kids by. It also lets us know that statistically, there are more blk men with illegitimate kids than there are blk women. 3 million single moms. Take 68 percent of 3 million and multiply that by an average of 2 baby daddies.

that can't be true statistically:

42% of black men do not have children....

32% of black men are married (keep in mind 300k more bm are married than bw)....

Bw have more kids than Bm...

72% of black kids are born out of wedlock

59% of bw who have more than one child have multiple fathers of those children

^^^If you just look at the stats, it isn't "multiple blk men are running to the same 3 million blk women", its more like multiple blk women are running to the same 10% of blk men......

Now couple that with the essence article about blk women's dating preferences, Why Is It So Hard For Black Women to Find The Love They Deserve?

..then this thread, http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-boyfriend-tag.484617/

..and you start to get the picture...

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Yep.

32% of black men are married (keep in mind 300k more bm are married than bw)....

^^^If you just look at the stats, it isn't "multiple blk men are running to the same 3 million blk women", its more like multiple blk women are running to the same 10% of blk men......

Now couple that with the essence article about blk women's dating preferences, Why Is It So Hard For Black Women to Find The Love They Deserve?

..then this thread, http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-boyfriend-tag.484617/

..and you start to get the picture...
The hell are y'all getting these numbers from :why:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

I never said 42% of blk men had illegitimate children.

Look at numbers. Only 3 million blk women are single mothers in our race.
If 68% of those 3 million blk women have children by multiple blk men, what does that tell you about the number of blk illegitimate fathers?
Do the math. What is 68% of 3 million? Little over 2 million right. Now take those 2 million women and multiply them by multiple blk baby daddies and see what you get:
More blk fathers to illegitimate kids than blk women are single mothers. Because numerous blk men are going to a small number of blk women and making babies by them. That's the ONLY way u can have 3 million blk single moms birthing 72% OOW babies with 68% of these women having MULTIPLE baby daddies. I repeat MOST of the SAME BLK SINGLE MOTHERS HAVE MULTIPLE BLK MEN FATHERING ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN BY THESE SAME WOMEN.
(We won't even talk about blk men having similar OOW birth rates with other races of women.)

None of what you said makes sense.
If the majority of 3 million blk single mothers have multiple baby daddies, simple math indicates that there would be more blk fathers to these women than blk mothers. The number of blk single moms isn't increasing. The percentage of blk children born illegitimately is. And if most of these chicks have multiple baby daddies then that reflects on a larger number of blk men being willing to still nut in these same 2 million blk chicks raw. Because the rest of us don't have illegitimate kids.

The overwhelming majority of blk women are childless. What is it about these 2 million blk women that attracts multiple blk illegitimate fathers? That's the question we need to answer.
We already know she's stupid because she had the first one. But for not one blk man, but two, or THREE to go and make an illegitimate kid by a chick that already has children...

Does that make sense?

So yeah we are dealing with multiple men impregnating the same blk women again and again. And these women are the baby boomers of our race that blk men are choosing to nut raw in, while other blk women are REFUSING to have children outside of marriage which is resulting in low birthrates. But the ones that are getting born are to the same mothers by different blk men.
And studies are showing that blk men are making illegitimate kids to non-blk women at similar rates as well.

Either the studies lying or we need to have a talk.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The hell are y'all getting these numbers from :why:
Census reports for me. In the U.S. there are roughly 9 million single mothers. 1/3 of those are blk women which is about 3-4 million blk single moms.

-Who are baby boomers to 3/4 or 72% of the children born to our race.:usure: (While the rest of us blk chicks are chilling).

-Who on average, have between 2-3 children which is how u can get a small number of women birthing the bulk of children in our race.:usure:

-Who also have multiple blk men coming to them and fathering illegitimate kids by the same women.:usure:

:usure::usure::usure:
Dem heffas need to close their legs and the blk men shooting up the club leaving a string of illegitimate kids in their wake need to get a better philosophy other than "muh dyck" and "ain't nuttin better than single mom p*ssy" or #teamskeet

:usure::usure::usure:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I never said 42% of blk men had illegitimate children.
Look at numbers. Only 3 million blk women are single mothers in our race.
If 68% of those 3 million blk women have children by multiple blk men, what does that tell you about the number of blk illegitimate fathers?
Do the math. What is 68% of 3 million? Little over 2 million right. Now take those 2 million women and multiply them by multiple blk baby daddies and see what you get:
More blk fathers to illegitimate kids than blk women are single mothers. Because numerous blk men are going to a small number of blk women and making babies by them. That's the ONLY way u can have 3 million blk single moms birthing 72% OOW babies with 68% of these women having MULTIPLE baby daddies. I repeat MOST of the SAME BLK SINGLE MOTHERS HAVE MULTIPLE BLK MEN FATHERING ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN BY THESE SAME WOMEN.
(We won't even talk about blk men having similar OOW birth rates with other races of women.)

None of what you said makes sense.
If the majority of 3 million blk single mothers have multiple baby daddies, simple math indicates that there would be more blk fathers to these women than blk mothers. The number of blk single moms isn't increasing. The percentage of blk children born illegitimately is. And if most of these chicks have multiple baby daddies then that reflects on a larger number of blk men being willing to still nut in these same 2 million blk chicks raw. Because the rest of us don't have illegitimate kids.

The overwhelming majority of blk women are childless. What is it about these 2 million blk women that attracts multiple blk illegitimate fathers? That's the question we need to answer.
We already know she's stupid because she had the first one. But for not one blk man, but two, or THREE to go and make an illegitimate kid by a chick that already has children...

Does that make sense?

So yeah we are dealing with multiple men impregnating the same blk women again and again. And these women are the baby boomers of our race that blk men are choosing to nut raw in, while other blk women are REFUSING to have children outside of marriage which is resulting in low birthrates. But the ones that are getting born are to the same mothers by different blk men.
And studies are showing that blk men are making illegitimate kids to non-blk women at similar rates as well.

Either the studies lying or we need to have a talk.

60% of black women have children....

One thing to note about 40% of black women being childless... You do know black women have a higher abortion rate than other groups of women right?

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
60% of black women have children....

One thing to note about 40% of black women being childless... You do know black women have a higher abortion rate than other groups of women right?
I meant single blk women.
And as for abortion rates white abortions aren't reported at similar rates as blk women who go to public clinics.
But it's still fukked up! Blk men and women have a lotta work to do!