How do people leave home in the morning without eating breakfast?

concise

Veteran
Daps
I could possibly understand if you're poor and not sure where your next meal is coming from, but how does a "regular" adult actually do this? Especially when we know how important breakfast is for us?

"I forgot to take my breakfast with me today."
"I didn't have time to stop and pick it up on the way."
"I'm just gonna run on coffee until lunchtime."

:why: Why would you do this to yourself?

I bet you had time enough to shower though. :ufdup:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont like eating it,,never have,, it makes me feel sluggish for the day,,nothing worse than leaving the house with a full stomach,,,,,

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
shyt, I prepare my 3 boiled eggs, bagel and a piece of fruit (banana or pineapples) the night before.

Get to work before my scheduled time and :eat:.

I be straight for at least another 2 hours. :damn: fast metabolism.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k[/ame]

yo moms

drunk
Daps
shyt, I prepare my 3 boiled eggs, bagel and a piece of fruit (banana or pineapples) the night before.

Get to work before my scheduled time and :eat:.

I be straight for at least another 2 hours. :damn: fast metabolism.

Fast metabolism + being broke = :snoop:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
I don't know about you nikkas but I feel ratty as hell if I don't leave the crib in the morning having eaten something substantial. The first few hours of my day are a drag if I ain't eating either eggs or oats. I'd sacrifice 45minutes-1hours sleep to ensure that I've eaten well and it's properly digested before rolling out. shyt's important as fukk.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i usually dont eat breakfast but about a month ago i got on a kick of waking up early and making myself breakfast for a week and i felt way better during the day. then when i stopped doing it i felt like shyt for a couple days but now im back to not eating breakfast so :yeshrug:

Daps
I hate breakfast, it slows me down in the morning but my stomach growling on the subway is not a good look so I force myself to eat.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cannot put food in my mouth till after about 1pm.... I just dont feel hungry in the morning...

cant do without the early morning coffee tho...

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Intermittent fasting is a big part of my workout plan sooo. I stop eating before 8pm and don't eat till 1200 noon nextday. Caloric deficit brehs....gonna hit that -10% bodyfat. It's tanktop season shiiid, workin on them striations...them cuts...them feathers. Weekends tho..:wow: