How do I go about findin my long lost dad & grandma, whom I haven't seen in 12 yrs

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Found my long lost cousin on Facebook whom I hadn't seen even longer than my dad & grandma. She doesn't know their whereabouts either :to:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Stop all the fukkery mayne ,grow some nuts & let the past be the past.post some real shieeeet

Karume

All Star
Daps
there are multiple family tree type apps on facebook. I would start there and slowly build up connects with relatives. eventually you will find someone who knows your father's status. you have to have patience because it could take months or more.

I would also do internet searches of his name and place ads in free classifieds in the various cities he might be located in as well. that will serve to help you find relatives in those areas as well as eliminate possibilities.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
why do people still come on coli/sohh and post serious questions expecting serious replies?

this ain't the place for that breh

Stop trying to make this a demonic place, friend. There is a place here for friends who have serious inqueries. You should not disrespect the maturity level of friends based on your personal perceptions of friends. Lets help that man find his daddy because everyone deserves to know where they came from, friend. :sitdown:

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
why do people still come on coli/sohh and post serious questions expecting serious replies?

this isn't JBO. the coli is the place for everything. there can be one-shot-kill responses, and there can be serious, informative responses, which we've already seen posted here. as long as people aren't posting things that shouldn't be posted on ANY internet forum, then it should have a place here at the coli.

with that said, if threadstarter uses all resources available and remains persistent, he should definitely be able to track down his father and find info on his grandmother. good luck, breh.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

You were the first (maybe only, I'm still reading) coming in with something that wasn't serious or helpful. Maybe you're hoping for fukkery and that's a you problem breh.

EDIT: Just like I thought. You were the only one not ready to hold a grown man conversation.