How do I go about findin my long lost dad & grandma, whom I haven't seen in 12 yrs

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I was 17 the last time I saw my dad and he took me to the nursing home to see my grandma who had or has alzheimers. Last words he told me was I'll be back to pick u up next Fri (I was living with my grandma), never heard from him again. He was always in & out of my life plus he was sellin & doing drugs. I just wanna know if he's dead or in jail and most importantly I wanna know if my grandma is still alive or not, used to call her momma when I was lil. My real mom died at 19 yrs old when I was only 2

Any tips on where I could start? I'll appreciate anything

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Have you tried reaching out to step-brothers and sisters on Facebook? Or trying to find his brothers and sisters?

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
It's possible he's alive and just doesn't want anything to do with me because I remember vividly the last time he saw me he was disappointed that I was only 5'9 at the time (he's 6'4) and didn't play any sports...kept callin me pretty boy

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I have a sis that I found on Facebook and I asked her if she has a brother named "me" lol and she never responded. I tried 4 times from my homeboys acct cause I don't have a Facebook

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i almost missed my chance. old man had a heart attack three years before i found him.

Judgement!

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South Sacramento
Facebook or MySpace. Just start googling folks names. Zabasearch.com sometimes has phone numbers and addresses. I was looking for my mom and found out I had a sister via MySpace. Mom had died of cancer 3 months before I found her though. Hope you find them