How do I get rid of man t*ts?

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
If you don't have gynecomastia, then the process should be fairly elaborate, however, not easy. I'm gonna assume that you're endomorphic, such as myself. If you wanna get rid of man titles fairly quickly(relative to how much you actually weigh), I would suggest German Volume Training exercises that focus on the chest. So, pretty much, there will be either a lot of weightlifting or a lot of calisthenics training, whatever your preference may be.

A true GVT regiment calls for 10 set of 10 reps, which may or may not be too much (how much do you like working out or how bad do you wanna lose those man breasts are the questions). I think lifting at the proper weight and lifting at least 3 times per week at 5 x 5 would eliminate your problem fairly quickly. These are the exercises that will eliminate man t*ts.....

Dips & Pull-ups(assisted if you can't do them unassisted, you need a gym though)
Incline Bench Press
Flat Bench Press
Military Press
Pectoral Flys
Push-Ups

When done with the correct form, your man titties will disappear in 1-6 months (depending on severity)

Cardio alone will also eliminate man tittes, but you won't have much muscle.

semtex

:)
Daps
I think I have a very mild case of gyno judging by how my areolas look (:dame:) and in middle school my nips used to burn like shyt. Whether you have it or not, fat loss helps tremendously. This is because excess fat stores estrogen which further enables the gyno

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think I have a very mild case of gyno judging by how my areolas look (:dame:) and in middle school my nips used to burn like shyt. Whether you have it or not, fat loss helps tremendously. This is because excess fat stores estrogen which further enables the gyno
I thought people only got gyno from juicing?:dahell:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
MD
did the surgery hurt? i think i have gyno
No, they put me to sleep for it. But I did get sick the first night cause of the anesthesia. You will be sore for about a week depending on how serious the gyno is. I had to wear this chest compression vest for about 3 weeks.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've been doing more dips, dumb bell presses, and push ups. Do you have any suggestions?
Without knowing exactly what you are doing.......

It's no secret but lifting as heavy as possible while getting quality reps and constantly increase weight almost always yields results.

Personally I only use push-ups as an adjunct to superset with some type of an actual lift for chest.

Of course you gotta eat to gain the mass as well.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh