How do I get rid of man t*ts?

Super Ramon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
T-unit
No troll. A nikka want to go to the pool but I ain't bout to take my shirt off and scare all the hoes away :sadcam:

I'm 5'8 184. The lowest I been was 170 but a nikka still couldn't shirtless hustle outside. Help a nikka out

semtex

:)
Daps
My chest fat stands out a lot too. I have big pecs so any fat I gain in the chest quickly starts to look like some dad bod shyt.

However, I don't take any specialized approach to making them smaller. I lift heavy in the evening and I recently started doing some conditioning work in the morning . Things are improving. I also do intermittent fasting every day.

Do compound lifts: Squat, deadlift, overhead press, bench, pullups.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No troll. A nikka want to go to the pool but I ain't bout to take my shirt off and scare all the hoes away :sadcam:

I'm 5'8 184. The lowest I been was 170 but a nikka still couldn't shirtless hustle outside. Help a nikka out

Do your variations of pushups, diamond, regular form and wide. This will form muscle under the fat. The difference between titties and man boobs are titties is just fat, flabbly swinging shaking fat. Now if you get some good muscle under there then you can take your shirt off, you'll have well formed pecs and people will know youve got some muscle, you'll just need to lose fat. add cardio to your routine and the fat will melt away from the muscle and you'll be fine.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You already know the answer, you just won't bring yourself to it.

"It's called jogging or yogging. It might be a soft J. I'm not sure, but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild."

But seriously get your ass on a treadmill and run until the t*ts disappear.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have the opposite problem...I don't think I have enough chest mass.....it looks fine until I stretch, then it starts to look "birdish"...

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I have the opposite problem...I don't think I have enough chest mass.....it looks fine until I stretch, then it starts to look "birdish"...

I have that problem too. If you not doing them, start doing chest dips.

But build up your arms and chest to compensate. At least for me, it makes it not as noticeable.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
From the looks of it, it seems my moobs will be the last thing to go. :mjcry: Torso looks like a cheeseburger.

I did it improve the look slightly by working on my chest twice a week. One day I'll do light sets with more reps. 3x12,10,8 then later in the week I'll hit it with heavier weights 3x5. For a while I was going only heavy twice a week but this way it doesn't burn me out so bad. Chest exercises I do are Bench, Incline Bench, One Arm Dumbbell Press. and Push Ups. Also hit my triceps and shoulders on these days with other exercises.

Last edited:
  • Dap

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
From the looks of it, it seems my moobs will be the last thing to go. :mjcry:

I did it improve the look slightly by working on my chest twice a week. One day I'll do light sets with more reps. 3x12,10,8 then later in the week I'll hit it with heavier weights 3x5. For a while I was going only heavy twice a week but this way it doesn't burn me out so bad. Chest exercises I do are Bench, Incline Bench, One Arm Dumbbell Press. and Push Ups. Also hit my triceps and shoulders on these days with other exercises.

I hope you ain't skipping leg day :ufdup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pushups and run

and yea if u hit the chest, itll look like somethings at least developed on your chest

• Dap

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I hope you ain't skipping leg day :ufdup:
My favorite day :blessed: Tried running yesterday and my legs said :stop:

Only thing I don't do is deadlift cause I'm too scared of fukking up my back. Just do Romanian Deadlifts. I do PPL six days a week.