How do I get rid of chest fat

Daps
This. You just have to keep working on cardio. It might seems like it's not burning at the pace you want, but it is burning away. Just stay consistent.
:mjcry:is it an indicator of bring overweight. Its just that these stand out the most

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
:mjcry:is it an indicator of bring overweight. Its just that these stand out the most
I can't personally say if you're overweight. . .only a physician could tell you that (depends on your height and weight). It's just an indication of bad food choices and inactivity. Don't stress it breh. Just keep working out and doing cardio. Once you stay consistent and your metabolism speeds up, your "titty meat" will disappear. I know having "man boobs" is a confidence killer, but try not to stress it. Just keep working out breh and in due time (months of working out), you'll look back and laugh at your old body and appreciate your sculpted body even more.

Daps
I can't personally say if you're overweight. . .only a physician could tell you that (depends on your height and weight). It's just an indication of bad food choices and inactivity. Don't stress it breh. Just keep working out and doing cardio. Once you stay consistent and your metabolism speeds up, your "titty meat" will disappear. I know having "man boobs" is a confidence killer, but try not to stress it. Just keep working out breh and in due time (months of working out), you'll look back and laugh at your old body and appreciate your sculpted body even more.
:flabbynsick:so more late night hooping for me

Although many:flabbynsick:hit the courts instead of the treadmill even though hooping burns more fat