How do I get my girl to stop expecting sex?

Daps
Man this is legit my girl right now i done turned her into a something crazy :mjcry:

She wants sex all the time she said i created this because i use to give her mad head and strokes at the drop of a hat.

Wake her up with head and all but now that i work nights i be tired :noah:

She says i only give her weekend sex :francis:

You the first person she really enjoy sex with? Was she in anyway sexually repressed before? If so that itch will take some time to scratch.

When she wants sex but you tired, you can encourage her to put on a show for you and masturbate in front of you.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You the first person she really enjoy sex with? Was she in anyway sexually repressed before? If so that itch will take some time to scratch.

When she wants sex but you tired, you can encourage her to put on a show for you and masturbate in front of you.
Nah she enjoyed sex before but it got old with her ex and it wasn't the same .

Like she loves penetration now because of me .

She was just use to head and fingers .

I give her all of it now and it use to be often .

I'm just tired breh and she did start masturbating which she never done before .

She always got sex and couldn't please herself so she never had the need to rub one out .

Now she does it maybe once a week or every two weeks . I know weird but she really doesn't breh . She's 30 just now learning how to please herself .

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Man this is legit my girl right now i done turned her into a something crazy :mjcry:

She wants sex all the time she said i created this because i use to give her mad head and strokes at the drop of a hat.

Wake her up with head and all but now that i work nights i be tired :noah:

She says i only give her weekend sex :francis:
I got the weekend sex talk, too. :laugh:

I feel like i should have held back in the beginning :mjcry: