How do I become a black hipster chick

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So I'm watching blacknsexy TV which is awesome. I see so many young clear skinned nicely coifed black girls on there. How do I go about being a black hipster chick? I just received a mustard coloured blazer from etsy yesterday in the mail.

What else do I need to do?

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Find inspirations - past ones work best, like who do you really identify with historically?

Listen to various types of music especially electronic ambient and rock

Eat clean

Try drugs

Don't let society tell you what to do

That's really it. Just own it :whew:

Edit - oh and go thrifting:smugbiden:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Get a tumblr account and a septum piercing. Listen to SZA, TDE, Cocaine 80s/James Fauntleroy, Solange. Get on Twitter and be vocal about social justice. Buy circle shades, Amish hats/fedoras, become natural or wear braid, twist, or afro extensions. Wear dark lipsticks. Attend spoken word events, and AfroPunk fest, day parties, make sure to take pics and post on Instagram. Befriend a photographer or buy a camera and claim to be one.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Start shopping at Zara first

Find inspirations - past ones work best, like who do you really identify with historically?

Listen to various types of music especially electronic ambient and rock

Eat clean

Try drugs

Don't let society tell you what to do

That's really it. Just own it :whew:

Edit - oh and go thrifting:smugbiden:

Get a tumblr account and a septum piercing. Listen to SZA, TDE, Cocaine 80s/James Fauntleroy, Solange. Get on Twitter and be vocal about social justice. Buy circle shades, Amish hats/fedoras, become natural or wear braid, twist, or afro extensions. Wear dark lipsticks. Attend spoken word events been a while, and AfroPunk fest (want to go to there) , day parties, make sure to take pics and post on Instagram. Befriend a photographer or buy a camera and claim to be one.

:ohhh:

:lupe:

:merchant:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Have a fascination with Ireland.

Talk about spirituality and positivity non-stop, yet to still be a egotistical, manipulative, narcissist who relies on shallow New Age theories essentially co-opted Eastern Philosophy by white people.

Buy a film camera, use only black and white 50mm film.

Drink a lot of green tea.

listen to "Black Alternative Woman" music as aforementioned by @CinnaSlim however add a few classics outside of the usual go to; Nina Simone, Eryka Badu (not just Baduizm), Janet Jackson, Grace Jones and afterwards pick the whitest alternative/indie rock band you can think of, a good go to is Sonic Youth.

Quote Kurt Cobain. Just do it.

Practice Pansexuality.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Have a fascination with Ireland.

Talk about spirituality and positivity non-stop, yet to still be a egotistical, manipulative, narcissist who relies on shallow New Age theories essentially co-opted Eastern Philosophy by white people.

Buy a film camera, use only black and white 50mm film.

Drink a lot of green tea.

listen to "Black Alternative Woman" music as aforementioned by @CinnaSlim however add a few classics outside of the usual go to; Nina Simone, Eryka Badu (not just Baduizm), Janet Jackson, Grace Jones and afterwards pick the whitest alternative/indie rock band you can think of, a good go to is Sonic Youth.

Quote Kurt Cobain. Just do it.

Practice Pansexuality.
I would be a hipster if I could afford the look. Instead I'm just a poor dirty hippie lol.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: yall stupid for them tips...please dnt become a hipster faggit.