How different would gaming be in an alternate universe if....

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The same way RE appeals to westerners. Dino Crisis and Lost Planet were still Japanese developed games that crossed over.

You said Capcom shouldn't have pandered to westerners then we'd get continuations for LP, DC etc

lol

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Nintendo never said fukk sony, thus released a nintendo console based on Cd’s and playstation never being a thing....

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You said Capcom shouldn't have pandered to westerners then we'd get continuations for LP, DC etc

lol

Breh I dont think you understand what pandering means. RE, DC, and LP were not developed with the US in mind.

Bionic Commando, LP3, DmC, were developed with the intention of mass US appeal.

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
Would Tekken 7 have happened if Tekken x Street Fighter came out before Street Fighter x Tekken :jbhmm:

Kairi Irving

Daps
@Batsute

Clearly you're stupid as fukk

You said Capcom should never have tried to appeal to westerners

That's basically saying they shouldn't have pandered

Go back and re-read every fukking thing because you coli idiots love to misconstrue things that YOU originally wrote

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
@Batsute

Clearly you're stupid as fukk

You said Capcom should never have tried to appeal to westerners

That's basically saying they shouldn't have pandered

Go back and re-read every fukking thing because you coli idiots love to misconstrue things that YOU originally wrote

Nykka you tagged me in your dumbass thread I don’t even why I comment on your stupid shyt. You live some ass backwards world where you don’t understand anything above a 8th grade education.

Go back to donating to LTG you fukkin Covenant drone.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Nykka you tagged me in your dumbass thread I don’t even why I comment on your stupid shyt. You live some ass backwards world where you don’t understand anything above a 8th grade education.

Go back to donating to LTG you fukkin Covenant drone.

You're a whole fukking retard
i insist you read what you wrote slowly

You flipped around things you said like I said it first

Coli has dumbfukks like you with memory loss trying to call someone else's reading comprehension poor because they can't fukking read

I'm not even surprised because what person that has a modicum of intelligence would even use a dumb ass Avi like that?