How did you meet your crew of friends?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Two main group of friends

1. My crew from “the block” that’s been locked in since like 8th or 9th grade, it’s 4 of us…one of which is my best friend and essentially my brother

2. My crew from undergrad, most of which ended up being my line brothers…we’re scattered all over the country but talk daily more or less via group text

Have others that consider friends from work and other networking, but they don’t know where the bodies are buried like the other two crews

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Most of my friends I met in school - elementary, high school, college, and business school. A few I met in summer programs, through other friends and work. I had a gym crew for a min but that was 9/10 years ago

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lots of social circles and friend groups, some I barely talk to, but we are good regardless. Pick up new friends and new groups all the time.

Would say the main group is from high school. 9th grade. that's like my brothers. one calls me everyday. but my boys from middle school and the neighborhood are still around, we just aren't on like that. Got at least one from kindergarten. Never hit him up but he's around. Had a friend from high school come to visit last week, her and I got back 24 years now.

one constant is I'm the closest person with everyone, so out of most people I know I have the most diverse and largest amount of friends. It was odd realizing how much people struggle with this, as they get older. I know people in their 30's who have trouble making friends and keeping friends.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One I’ve known my whole life…our moms were best friends. One I met in the fifth grade. Another one 7th grade and the other high school.