How did you discover the coli

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
There was this one breh named @obarth that would do hilarious Game of thrones recaps.
I basically joined just to read them, I was eating a chickfila sandwich with pickles at the time, so put some bullshyt name like "pickles" as username
Didn't really expect to post anything.
What made me stay was the same week, members did this expose on a coli breh was was even more hilarious. Ran him off thecoli forever.
That was good year to join, some good laughs.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Was looking for the source of all those dahell and mjcry gifs and I found my way here

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
There was this one breh named @obarth that would do hilarious Game of thrones recaps.
I basically joined just to read them, I was eating a chickfila sandwich with pickles at the time, so put some bullshyt name like "pickles" as username
Didn't really expect to post anything.
What made me stay was the same week, members did this expose on a coli breh was was even more hilarious. Ran him off thecoli forever.
That was good year to join, some good laughs.
I'm sorry for getting you into this fukkery :mjcry: :wow:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Was on SOHH back in the day then heard everybody was Migrating to somewhere else ...was ready to do the same to THIS site couple years ago when it was Fckin up!

:russ:

Like "ight Brehs, where the NEW place at?
:francis:

Then they fixed it.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Followed one of the gifs back here, think it was either 3Rivers or MrKen. That shyt was back in 2014 :wow:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Fishead.gif

I was checking Altavista for E-coli symptoms after dealing with a raggedy bytch who served me a bad salad and this place popped up.
I must have hit the space bar between H and the E and put this place into the mix.
That was around the fappening, I think? Because I remember reading the wrestling section mainly and was laughing my ass off at a thread talking about Vince McMahon doing Vince McMahon shyt and the smileys. The fukking smileys is what hooked me.​