How did the Bible know about Neanderthals before Scientist did?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Most people think white people were not around with the beginning of man. The fact is they were and have been on this Earth almost just as long as the original man (black man). They are the offspring of the Neanderthal/Nephilim which brought about the Great Flood of Noah's time. Most Evolutionist believe that a black man can move north and over centuries (possibly 60 generations) turn into a white man because of a lack in vitamin D (no DNA mixing). I simply don't believe that. If this is the case we should start seeing blond hair/blue eyed Eskimos with no tan since their diet has changed.

Most want to ignore that there is a distinct relationship between White people and the Neanderthal regarding low fertility, poor eye sight, Hair, Skin Color and Eye Color.
images

The bible is saying that those people were not originally made by God from the clay. The Fallen Angels 'left their purpose' and decided to get themselves wives. What makes the analogy with the Neanderthals so pertinent is how detailed it lines up with the Bible. Scientist have already stated that it was MALE only Neanderthal seed that caused the mixing. No blackmen mating with Neanderthal women. This falls directly in line with the Bible stating how the Fallen Angels took themselves wives 'from the daughters of men.' :whoo:

Later in the Bible, the Hebrews ran back into the Nephilim when led by Moses & Joshua/ Caleb were spies. They described them as being huge, & 'souless'. These people Neanderthal/Nephilim lived in the land of Canaan (which was a cursed people according to the bible). In Genesis they are described as a destructive people, full of sin and wrath. The Book of Enoch also describes the Children of the Fallen or Nephillim as having bright eyes, light hair, and light skin.

NikolaiValuevvDavid2.jpg

I can imagine that regular humans/Hebrews seeing countless men of this size in one area would be frightening...but with our(regular humans) quickness and agility we were able to defeat them similar to this fight.

r

I am one who believes that all of this stuff originated from Black People in Africa with the Egyptians, Ethiopians, and Nubians that includes religion, Civilization, Math, Science etc.

I also believe that the Neanderthal DNA is the main reason for the different races & skin tones of the current races today. It is a known fact that the DNA of Neanderthals is everywhere in all humans from 1-4% except Sub-Suharan Africa.

Here's a vid where a well known Jewish Archaeologist mistakenly agrees with the theory I put forth here.
Check it out at 10:40 Make sure you watch it to the End.

The Naked Archaeologist The Giants of Genesis

http ://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19etmb_the-naked-archaeologist-the-giants-of-genesis_shortfilms

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Later in the Bible, the Hebrews ran back into the Nephilim when led by Moses & Joshua/ Caleb were spies. They described them as being huge, & 'souless'. These people Neanderthal/Nephilim lived in the land of Canaan (which was a cursed people according to the bible). In Genesis they are described as a destructive people, full of sin and wrath. The Book of Enoch also describes the Children of the Fallen or Nephillim as having bright eyes, light hair, and light skin.

....aaaaaand this is where i'll stop you, Chief.

Because in the Bible, the Hebrews spied out the land of Canaan after the flood of Noah's day. That would mean that if what you're saying is correct, then some of the Nephillim would have survived the flood - and the Bible says quite the opposite.

Read the whole thing, everybody...

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
....aaaaaand this is where i'll stop you, Chief.

Because in the Bible, the Hebrews spied out the land of Canaan after the flood of Noah's day. That would mean that if what you're saying is correct, then some of the Nephillim would have survived the flood - and the Bible says quite the opposite.

Read the whole thing, everybody...

oh they did...the seed of sin had to remain because of Adam's betrayal. The bible clearly states that the Nephilim were the Aboriginal Descendants of the cursed Canaan..that lived in the land before they were spotted by the Hebrews.

I don't believe that the Hebrews are a different race of people, I believe that they are nothing more than a cultural belief/tribe of OG Africans.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh they did...the seed of sin had to remain because of Adam's betrayal. The bible clearly states that the Nephilim were the Aboriginal Descendants of the cursed Canaan..that lived in the land before they were spotted by the Hebrews.

I don't believe that the Hebrews are a different race of people, I believe that they are nothing more than a cultural belief/tribe of OG Africans.

Where does the Bible state that the Nephilim are descendants of Canaan?