Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:shaq2: wire threads are always great on here
]

Na:pacspit::camby:

Random wire threads are the goat tradition.

Go make threads rating how much fun each marvel film is on a scale of 1-10 :pacspit:

Is this what you really want? Cuz I will oblige you? :usure::dame:

giphy.gif

that's what makes shows like the wire and sopranos so head and shoulders above game of thrones or breaking bad or what have you

10 years after got goes off you think ppl will be talmbot the miniscule details of it?

doubt it

Look the show was good be people tend to overrate it...... I liked the show but cant remember more than 5% of it and can only name like 5 characters

Who cares if Avon wore a yellow shirt in that Suburban while drinking a strawberry lemonade while talking to Stringer bell on episode 47, 33 mins and 27 seconds in:childplease:

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
that's what makes shows like the wire and sopranos so head and shoulders above game of thrones or breaking bad or what have you

10 years after got goes off you think ppl will be talmbot the miniscule details of it?

doubt it
:beli: Yes.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
]

Na:pacspit::camby:

Is this what you really want? Cuz I will oblige you? :usure::dame:

giphy.gif

Look the show was good be people tend to overrate it...... I liked the show but cant remember more than 5% of it and can only name like 5 characters

Who cares if Avon wore a yellow shirt in that Suburban while drinking a strawberry lemonade while talking to Stringer bell on episode 47, 33 mins and 27 seconds in:childplease:
ahh the ramblings of a mahvel stan... loving spoonfed drivel and no thought behind his shows either

big surprise here

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ahh the ramblings of a mahvel stan... loving spoonfed drivel and no thought behind his shows either

big surprise here

LOL Do you really wanna go there with "spoon fed drivel" and "no thought behind" anything? :ufdup:

Cuz thats a painful pandora's box for you friend...... Dont make this a Stan War in here.... Nobody here wants thats:lolbron: